|MFG # 2480|
UPC # 351953248026
Official Website: http://www.anaboliclabs.com
Formulated to support immune response during recovery from infection and stress. In addition to traditional immune-supporting nutrients (vitamins A, C, zinc selenium, thymus extract, and melatonin), an Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) is also provided. AHCC has been shown to increase innate immune responses.
There are several acute indications for suggesting Thymunose to your patients, some
of the more common problems with immune deficiencies are
1. Vitamin A deficiencies – are often observed during and after serious infections, including
severe diarrhea for many malnourished children and the elderly.
2. Vitamin C deficiencies – common for those on highly restricted diets, alcoholics and people
addicted to fast foods. Vitamin C insufficiency is typical of US patients.
3. Zinc deficiencies – a quite common occurrence. In the US, children with poor diets and
those of any age suffering chronic diarrhea, renal diseases and sickle cell anemia are often
4. Selenium deficiencies – selenium deficiency is observed only rarely in the US, but selenium
insufficiency is fairly common, especially for strict vegetarians. Those with low serum
selenium levels sometimes develop symptoms of immune deficiencies which can often be
reversed with adequate selenium.
5. Deficient melatonin biosynthesis - with increasing age the bloodstream concentration of
this important effecter decreases drastically; chronic decline of sleep duration and quality
along with immune system insufficiencies may result.
6. Reduction of thymus constituents in the human immune system – also proceeds with
advancing age; the thymus gland at 60 years is about half-sized of young adults. Loss of a
functional thymus leads to immunodeficiency and susceptibility to invasive organisms.
In addition to the important immune boosting nutrients; vitamins A, C, zinc and selenium,
each dose provides liberal quantities of thymus extract, melatonin and the newly
discovered Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC). These ingredients reinvigorate
insufficient immune systems to fight invasive agents as normally.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.