- MFG # TESTRA
- UPC # 755571913173
- Vitamin D—may increase testosterone levels in overweight men when combined with a healthy diet and exercise
- Vitamin B6‚ B12‚ and folate—may help increase testosterone levels
- Zinc—prevents testosterone from being converted into estrogen
- Selenium—increases testosterone levels while increasing sperm production and mobility
- Soybean concentrate—can decrease testosterone levels‚ which may balance your hormone levels when combined with the other ingredients in this supplement
- Total isoflavones—increases sperm production and mobility
- Phytosterols and other plant sterols—may increase your testosterone levels
- Lignans from flaxseed—may promote prostate health
- Decaffinated green tea leaf extract—a powerful antioxidant that may prevent damage from free radicals (harmful molecules that damage healthy tissue in your body)
As a man‚ your testosterone levels naturally decrease as you age. You may not notice it; however‚ if your testosterone levels decline rapidly or by too much‚ you may experience sadness‚ muscle loss‚ fatigue‚ decreased sex drive‚ and more problems. Testosterone levels that are too high can also cause problems‚ such as mood swings‚ anger‚ irritability‚ low sperm count‚ and shrinking testicles. In addition to age‚ several health conditions can affect your testosterone levels.
Your doctor can do a blood test to determine if your testosterone levels are too high or too low. If supplementation is needed‚ Testralin™ by Metagenics can help balance your testosterone levels without harmful side effects. It works by balancing your testosterone and estrogen levels to promote good reproductive health. Some of the ingredients in this supplement that balance your hormone levels include:
This 60-tablet bottle of Metagenics’ Testralin™ will last you one month when taken at the recommended dosage of two tablets daily with a meal.
Metagenics creates innovative supplements that help people overcome the symptoms of chronic diseases and maintain their health. Quality and research is paramount‚ and has been since the company was founded in 1983. All active ingredients in Metagenics products have been demonstrated effective by third-party scientists. Its formulas have been imitated but never duplicated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 750 IU
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30 mcg
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 200 mcg
Soybean Concentrate† 125 mg
Total Isoflavones 50 mg
(containing all forms of genistin‚ daidzin‚ and glycitin)
Phytosterols 100 mg
(containing beta-sitosterol‚ stigmasterol‚ campesterol‚ and other plant sterols)
Betaine (as betaine HCl) 75 mg
Lycopene 10 mg
Lignans 50 mg
[as secoisolariciresinol diglucosides‚ (SDG)] [from 250 mg flaxseed extract (Linum usitalissimum)]
Green Tea Leaf Extract Decaffeinated (Camellia sinensis) 340 mg
[standardized to 60% catechins (200 mg) and 40% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (133 mg)]
Oleanolic Acid 10 mg
(from olive leaf extract‚ Olea europaea)
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 158 mg
[standardized to 95% (150 mg) curcuminoids]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ calcium silicate‚ cellulose‚ silica‚ magnesium stearate‚ and coating (deionized water‚ hypromellose‚ maltodextrin‚ polyethylene glycol‚ and sodium copper chlorophyllin). Contains: soy
Take two tablets daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ or taking medication‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Gluten Free