- MFG # 511-01
- UPC # 858860004023
- L-glutamine is an amino acid believed to help relieve symptoms caused by poor digestive health. It could also have potential benefits for the immune system.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that may possibly help alleviate pain or inflammation caused by poor gastrointestinal function. It may also help promote joint health.
- Turmeric root extract derives from the turmeric plant. It’s believed to help reduce certain symptoms caused by poor gut health. It may also be able to improve skin or lung related conditions.
- Milk thistle extract is an herb that may possibly serve as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant for the body. It could be beneficial promoting cardiovascular health and normal blood sugar levels.
Having optimal gut health is not just important for preventing digestive related conditions; it’s also important for helping relieve symptoms caused by poor joint‚ lung‚ and immune functions. A supplement like Support Mucosa from BioMatrix may possibly help improve gastrointestinal health by protecting the intestinal lining and also reducing inflammation or discomforts caused by poor digestive function.
This BioMatrix formula features a unique combination of ingredients that may possibly help restore and nourish the mucosal barrier of the gut wall by reducing inflammation and preventing toxins from leaking out of the liver. Some of these components include l-glutamine‚ bromelain‚ turmeric root extract‚ and milk thistle seed extract.
For a full list of all the nutrients‚ please refer to the ingredients section of this page.
Before taking Support Mucosa from BioMatrix‚ consult with your physician to see if this product is right for you.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
3 capsules contain Amount per Serving % Daily Value
Biotin 1‚000 mcg 333%
Proprietary Blend 455 mg*
Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract *
Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng) Root Extract *
(Standardized to contain 0.8% Eleutherosides)
Hawthorne Leaf and Flower Extract *
(Standardized to contain 80% Silymarin) *
Slippery Elm Bark *
Turmeric Root Extract *
(Standardized to contain 95% Curcumin) *
L-Glutamine USP 425 mg *
Quercetin 340 mg *
N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine 250 mg *
Methylsulfonymethane 160 mg *
Bromelain (2‚400 GDU/g) 85 mg *
Gamma Oryzanol 85 mg *
* % Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural vegetable capsules‚ magnesium stearate‚ and microcrystalline cellulose.
3 capsules 2x daily 15 minutes before meals or as directed by a health professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.