- MFG # 104010
- UPC # 747889040108
Release and relief. Excellent for prevention if one is prone to stones. Boosts bile production‚ helps lower cholesterol and blood fats; promotes good bowel function. Helps to dissolve stone sediment and support natural release.
Do you need Crystal Star Stone-ex™ Caps?
About 20 million Americans have gallstones; women are twice as likely as men to be affected. Research links hormone replacement drugs‚ yo-yo dieting and being overweight to increased risk for gallstones. Kidney stones are another painful problem on the rise in America. Making a change to a low fat‚ plant based diet and getting regular exercise can improve your chances if you are at risk for gallstones or kidney stones. New research shows eating just one large orange a day can reduce gallstone risk for women (Archives of Internal Medicine‚ April 2000).
Who is Stone-EX™ for?
- People prone to sediment formation.
- People who want to support proper kidney or gallbladder function.
How can Stone-ex™ Enhance Your Health Program?
- Fast Relief. Anti-inflammatory herbs like chamomile‚ marshmallow and wild yam help relieve discomfort‚ and support natural recovery efforts.
- Fast relief. Anti-lithic herbs like hydrangea and stone root help dissolve sediment build-up. Diuretic herbs like parsley and dandelion help facilitate natural release.
- Long term system support. Vitamin C rich herb like amla berry‚ sea buckthorn and hawthorn increase urine flow and lower the pH. Herbs like milk thistle seed extract and Oregon grape cleanse the liver and support healthy cholesterol levels.
Stone-EX™ encourages proper kidney and gallbladder function‚ providing natural support for people who are prone to sediment formation. It helps ease symptoms of mild discomfort or difficult urination through the natural activity of herbs like wild yam and chamomile. It supplies critical nutrients like vitamin C that support proper pH‚ and detoxifies the liver to help maintain cholesterol balance. Crystal Star Stone-ex™: Your best choice for natural relief and release!
About the Herbs:
- Hawthorn berry (Crataegus pinnatifida): Natural source of vitamin C to increase urine flow and support proper pH for protection against sediment formation.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum off.): a diuretic which aids in the natural passing of wastes. A liver cleanser that boosts overall health and vitality.
- Parsley Root (Petroselinum crispum): a cleansing diuretic which aids in the natural passing of sediment.
- Hydrangea Root (Hydrangea arborescens): an anti-lithic herb which helps dissolve sediment.
- Wild Yam Rt. (Dioscorea villosa): helps relieve mild discomfort and difficult
- Milk Thistle Seed extract (Silybum marianum): supports the liver for improved fat metabolism and cholesterol management.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita): has potent anti-inflammatory and sediment
- Stone Root (Collinsonia canadensis): a diuretic herb which aids in the natural passing of wastes.
- Marshmallow Root (Althea off.): soothes mucous membranes and helps relieve pain.
- Tribulus terrestris: a gentle diuretic with sediment dissolving activity.
- Oregon Grape Root (Mahonia aquifolium): stimulates proper gallbladder and liver function; enhances bile flow.
- Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpurea): a diuretic which supports the kidneys in waste removal.
- Lecithin Granules: aids in fat transport. A principal bile component that helps keep cholesterol levels balanced.
- Valerian (Valeriana off.): helps ease tension‚ and improves sleep quality.
- Protease: a protein-digesting enzyme. Enhances immune response and cleanses toxins in the bloodstream.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Chamomile Flwr.; Stone Rt.; Hawthorn Bry.; Dandelion Rt.; Parsley Rt.; Wild Yam Rt.; Gravel Rt.; Marshmallow Rt.; Licorice Rt.; Hydrangea Rt.; Tribulus terrestris; Oregon Grape Rt.; Amla Bry.; Milk Thistle Sd. Ext.; Lecithin (soy); Lemon Balm; Ginger Rt.; Valerian Rt.; Protease;
Other ingredients: vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 2 caps‚ 3 times daily for 2 weeks‚ then 1 cap‚ 3 times daily for 2 weeks. Then‚ 1 cap daily as needed for maintenance.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Contaminant Free
- Heavy Metals Free
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008