- MFG # SOL17
- UPC #
Lotus Moon's Sol Creme is an spf 17 facial moisturizer. A nano-particle free zinc oxide based sunscreen that helps provide the skin with natural and gentle physical protection against UVA and UVB rays. While sunshine is always bright and glorious‚ the damaging UVA and UVB rays can be harmful on bare skin. It's important to protect. This new and innovative facial sunscreen is also water-based and free of pore clogging oils‚ and helps to rejuvenate dry or damaged skin.
How does it work?
Sol Crème SPF 17 includes antioxidants derived from turmeric root‚ which contain polyphenolic compounds to quench free radicals and prevent inflammation caused by lipid peroxidation. Tocotrienols were added to boost antioxidant protection. These ingredients are more effective at penetrating the skin while providing stronger topical protection against UV and environmental free radicals.
What are the benefits?
1) Zinc Oxide ‐ Provides chemical and physical protection from sun exposure (UVA‚ UVB rays).
2) Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC) - derived from Turmeric Root these polyphenolic compounds quench free radicals and prevent inflammation caused by lipid peroxidation.
3) Astaxanthin ‐ Powerful carotenoid antioxidant with anti‐inflammatory properties; derived from a Hawaiian microalgae.
4) Beta‐Glucan - Strengthens the extra cellular matrix. Promotes the extension of hydration‚ increases cellular immunity to prevent negative reactionary mechanisms that promote irritation.
5) Tocotrienols - Similar to tocopherols‚ but more effective at penetrating the skin to provide stronger topical tion against UV and environmental free radicals; naturally derived from Palm protect.
Aqua (Water)‚ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride‚ Cetearyl Olivate‚ Glycerin‚ Sorbitan Olivate‚ Gluconlactone‚ Squalane‚ Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil‚ Loea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*‚ Cyclopentasiloxane‚ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*‚ Sodium Benzoate‚ Alcohol Denat.‚ Xanthan Gum‚ Tocopheryl Acetate (D‐alpha)‚ Beta‐Glucan (D)‚ Magnesium Aluminum Silicate‚ Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil‚ Caprylyl Glycol‚ Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil‚ Tocotrienols‚ Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil‚ Potassium Sorbate‚ Tocopherol (D‐alpha)‚ Tetrahydrodemethoxydeferuloylmethane‚ Astaxanthin.
*USDA certified organic.
Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. For the next 15 minutes the sunscreen will continue to blend in with your skin. For daily use‚ allow the product to absorb completely before applying make‐up.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Paraben Free
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.