- MFG # 12-5134
- UPC # 357955513421
For fast relief of sinus congestion‚ sinus pain‚ sinus pressure‚ sinus headaches‚ mucus drainage‚ dry mucus membranes‚ stuffy nose‚ sneezing and upper respiratory allergies.
Sinus Relief™ addresses:
• Sinus inflammation of air passages of head and throat
• Sinus headaches and vertigo
• Inflammation of the ear
• Dry‚ spasmodic cough
• Red‚ swollen‚ inflamed‚ burning eyes and eyelids
• Sore throat‚ inflamed and swollen tonsils and glands
• Pressure and pain in face‚ eyes‚ eyelids‚ nose‚ ears‚ and cheekbones
• Hay fever symptoms‚ sneezing‚ and runny nose
• Dry mucus membranes‚ nosebleeds‚ nasal congestion‚ and nasal discharge
• Impaired sense of smell and taste‚ and temporary hearing loss due to
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Apis Mellifica · Baptisia Tinctoria · Colocynthis · Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum · Histaminum · Hydrastis Canadensis · Ignatia Amara · Kali Bichromicum · Lemna Minor · Mercurius Vivus · Pulsatilla · Rhus Toxicodendron · Sabadilla · Thuja Occidentalis. Each ingredient is in equal volumes of 10x‚ 30x‚ and LM1 potencies in a pure water base.
Just hold the bottle** close to the mouth and spray the dose directly into the mouth. An adult dose is three complete pump sprays. 300 sprays per bottle.
**King Bio® bottles are BPA-free PET #1‚ recyclable‚ and not associated with phthalate leaching.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Alcohol Free
- Dairy Free