- MFG # SVG4OZ
- UPC # 879452003316
Silvercillin™ Gel is a highly effective antimicrobial composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin™ Gel utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell‚ enabling the silver to travel through capillaries‚ the tiniest blood vessels in the body‚ and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. Also‚ Silvercillin™ Gel uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water‚ so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result‚ the pure silver in Silvercillin™ Gel has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits‚ from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be safely used topically with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin™ Gelmay include:
1) Broad-spectrum antimicrobial – capable of killing many pathogens‚ even those resistant to antibiotics
2) Can be used topically - non- irritating to mucous membranes
3) May be useful for rashes‚ burns‚ abrasions‚ acne
4) Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria‚ virus‚ or mold)
5) Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
6) Spares good bacteria
7) Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
8) Non-toxic‚ even if used multiple times per day for weeks
9) No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals
10) Immune system support
Mechanisms of action:
1) Catalytic action
2) Viral disruption
3) Resonance frequency that kills mold‚ bacteria‚ etc.– same as air/water purifiers
4) Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens
5) Stimulates stem cell production
24 ppm ASAP Solution (purified water‚ silver)‚ triethanolamine (TEA) and carbomer.
Apply generously to skin as needed.
A cosmetic for topical use only.
Not intended for oral use.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Certificate of Analysis
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
sharon thatcher on 9/23/2014
Can this be used for neuropathy on feet and lower legs? Would you know if it is helpful for this condition. My brother suffers from Neuropathy.A
Rosa on 9/24/2014
Hello, thank you for contacting PureFormulas. I recommend you to contact your health professional.
- Rosa on 9/24/2014
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1