- MFG # SC103
- UPC # TRO1363
When it comes to shower gel‚ there are two main factors to determine how effective a product is. One is how well it cleans your body‚ and has the ability to protect your body from breakouts‚ and leave you feeling fresh. Another important consideration is what is actually inside your shower gel. This is what separates companies that are eager to share their ingredients from those who are more prone to try and keep quiet about possibly harmful chemicals that may be hiding in their products. Thorne Organics consciously wants you to know what is in their products- that's how proud they are of the level of skin care maintenance they have created. Thorne Organics Shower Gel - Uplifting Citrus Blend is a cleansing botanical-enriched product that is sure to help you feel refreshed as well as good about what you're supplying to your body.
This product contains a host of certified organic ingredients. In fact‚ 86% of the gel is completely organic‚ and the other 14% comes from naturally derived sources. This product has the power to make skin soft and silky while simultaneously cleaning it‚ with botanicals like carrot‚ aloe‚ olive‚ and balsam essential oils to provide nutrients. This product is proudly free of additives like silicone‚ SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)‚ and sulfates.
Each 8.5 oz (251 ml) bottle of Thorne Organics Shower Gel - Uplifting Citrus Blend contains certified organic ingredients that allow your skin to breathe and soak in nutrients. To use most effectively‚ wet body with warm water‚ and apply the gel on a sponge or your hand. Rinse while working in a circular motion. You may also swirl a small amount of the gel under running warm water to use this product as an accompaniment to a relaxing bath.
Thorne Organics puts purity first with bioavailable‚ natural products for your skin and body. Keeping with Thorne Research’s trusted promise of delivering results in a safe and effective way‚ all products sold by Thorne Organics contain a “NO List” that shows all of the artificial and synthetic products and additives that have been excluded for your health and safety.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*
Decyl Glucoside (derived from Coconut and Palm Oils)
Simauruba glauca (Aceituno) Fruit Extract*
Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*
Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*
Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract*
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*
Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Cardamomum Seed Oil*
Thyme vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*
Vitamin E (derived from Sunflower* and Rosemary*)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Citric Acid (vitamin C)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
Wet body with warm water‚ apply gel on sponge or hand‚ working in a circular motion; rinse. For a relaxing bath‚ swirl a small amount under running warm water.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal by-products‚ animal testing‚ artificial colors‚ artificial fragrances‚ benzene‚ bisphenol A‚ dimethicone‚ EDTA‚ formaldehyde‚ gluten‚ genetically modified organisms (GMOs)‚ hydrogenated oils‚ mineral oil‚ mono-‚ di-‚ or triethanolamine (MEA‚ DEA‚ TEA)‚ parabens‚ petrolatum‚ plastics/phthalates‚ polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)‚ polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1‚4-dioxane‚ propylene glycol‚ silicates‚ silicones‚ sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates‚ wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa
- Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Silicone Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
- Vegan Product