- MFG # SC108
- UPC # 693749081081
It's essential to maintain the health of your hair in terms of your overall body health. Providing nutrients and support to your scalp keeps you feeling good‚ looking good‚ and operating at your best. However‚ people who are sensitive to certain fragrances may find difficulty in using many brands of shampoos for their hair due to the inclusion of a wide variety of scents. Allow for vibrant hair and a deep clean without the risk of potentially harmful fragrances with Thorne Organics Shampoo- Unscented Blend.
This blend used a dermal matrix system that includes essential oils and extracts that have the power to work with dry skin or color-treated/brittle hair to give a powerful clean without leaving a residue. For a natural glow that is safe for everyday use‚ Unscented Blend shampoo can allow your scalp to breathe‚ as well support facial skin with nutrients to support clearness and prevent against breakouts. Silicones‚ SLS‚ and Sulfates free‚ this formula contains 86% certified organic ingredients‚ with the remaining 14% of ingredients coming from naturally derived sources.
This bottle of Thorne Organics Shampoo- Uplifting Citrus Blend contains 8.5 fl oz (251 mL) for healthy and therapeutic hair. To use‚ wet your hair with warm water‚ an then work the lather into scalp‚ and rinse and repeat. Your final rinse should be cool water in order to close pores. You may want to apply Thorne Organics Conditioner afterwards to help soothe dry scalp and hair.
Thorne Organics puts purity first with bioavailable‚ natural products for your skin and body. Keeping with Thorne Research’s trusted promise of delivering results in a safe and effective way‚ all products sold by Thorne Organics contain a “NO List” that shows all of the artificial and synthetic products and additives that have been excluded for your health and safety.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*
Decyl Glucoside (derived from Coconut and Palm Oils)
Simauruba glauca (Aceituno) Fruit Extract*
Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*
Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract*
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*
Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Cardamomum Seed Oil*
Thyme vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*
Vitamin E (derived from Sunflower* and Rosemary*)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Citric Acid (vitamin C)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
Wet hair with warm water‚ work lather into scalp‚ rinse‚ repeat. Final rinse with cool water to close pores. Apply Thorne Organics Conditioner to help soothe dry scalp and hair.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal by-products‚ animal testing‚ artificial colors‚ artificial fragrances‚ benzene‚ bisphenol A‚ dimethicone‚ EDTA‚ formaldehyde‚ gluten‚ genetically modified organisms (GMOs)‚ hydrogenated oils‚ mineral oil‚ mono-‚ di-‚ or triethanolamine (MEA‚ DEA‚ TEA)‚ parabens‚ petrolatum‚ plastics/phthalates‚ polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)‚ polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1‚4-dioxane‚ propylene glycol‚ silicates‚ silicones‚ sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates‚ wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Made In The Usa
- Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Silicone Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Shampoo - Unscented Blend 8 oz (250 ml)
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from New York
To costly for a just
Shampoo - Unscented Blend didnt leave hair feeling free of oil etc.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1