- MFG # SERE
- UPC # 871149000547
- Rehemannia glutinosa—used to strengthen and nourish your blood; it may reduce symptoms linked to stress‚ including fatigue‚ low-grade fever‚ poor concentration and irritability.
- Schisandra berry—a Chinese fruit that may be used to calm the nerves‚ decrease fatigue‚ and relieve stress; it also contains properties that may protect your liver‚ heart‚ and lungs.
- Jujube fruit—may relieve stress‚ help you sleep better‚ support muscular strength‚ and promote calmness.
- Biota Seed—may help relieve stress‚ anxiety‚ and constipation while promoting better memory.
- Don Quai Root—has anti-inflammatory properties and supports your immune system; may relieve symptoms of night sweats‚ promote a better night’s sleep‚ and support inner calm.
- White Panax—used as a general tonic for improving overall health.
How well you balance daily obstacles is a primary indicator of the state of your health. When your ability to cope fails‚ it often leads to otherwise inexplicable discomfort. Stress related-disorders come disguised in different forms‚ and are some of the hardest to treat effectively. Common symptoms of stress include prolonged fatigue‚ anxiety‚ sadness‚ and trouble concentrating.
Counseling with a mental health professional may help to relieve your symptoms of anxiety and nervousness. Relaxation techniques‚ rest‚ good nutrition‚ and exercise are also healthy therapies. Medications may also help if they’re prescribed to you. For mild stress‚ you may consider taking a natural supplement like Xymogen’s SerenX‚ which may also help you feel better.
SerenX is a comprehensive dietary supplement derived from a select variety of Chinese herbs and botanicals. SerenX works to support the central nervous system and immune system and may promote inner feelings of well-being. Each vegetable capsule contains root herbs and other ingredients such as the following:
This 120-capsule bottle of SerenX by Xymogen will last you for approximately one month when taken at the recommended dosage of two tablets twice daily‚ unless otherwise recommended by your health care practitioner.
Xymogen products provide pure dosages of the nutrients you need. Their supplements are available in forms far easier to swallow than the average tablet. There are several exclusive and patented formulas only available from Xymogen. Regular clinical studies help ensure ingredient quality and effectiveness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
5:1 Herbal Extract Blend Contains:... 1000 mg / **
Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia glutinosa)‚ Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chiensis)‚ Jujube Fruit (Zizyohus spinosa)‚ Biota Seed (Biota orientalis)‚ Chinese Asparagus Root (Asparagus cochinchinensis)‚ Ophiopogon Root (Ophiopogon japonicus)‚Scrophularia Root (Scrophularia ningpoensis)‚ Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis)‚ Panax Ginseng (White) Root‚ Chinese Salvia Root (Salvia miltiorrhiza)‚ Poria Fungus (Poria wol fiporia)‚ Platycodon Root (Platycodon grandiflorum)‚ Acorus Rhizome (Acorus gramineus.
**Daily value not established.
HPMC (capsule)‚ Stearic Acid‚ Silica.
Take two capsules‚ two to three times daily in divided doses.
Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women. May cause loose stools in some individuals. As with any herb‚ allergic reaction is a possibility‚ as is herb/drug interaction.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Vegetable Product
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Preservative Free
- Pharmaceutical Grade