Rice Protein Vanilla 500 Grams
Item # SW1010
Our Price: $29.97
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # N/A|
UPC # 718122515097
Official Website: http://www.sunwarrior.com
Sunwarrior Classic Protein uses an old world process, combining the endosperm and bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice, to create the first completely hypoallergenic protein, containing all essential and non-essential amino acids in a perfectly balanced profile. Sunwarrior Classic Protein has the highest amount of (non soy) raw, whole-grain sprouted, vegan protein of any product available.
Benefits from Rice Protein Vanilla:
1) A great tasting plant-based protein with a silky smooth texture that blends easily without the chalky or grainy texture found in other vegetable based proteins.
2) A 98% correlation rate to Mother’s Milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency, one of the highest digestibility and efficiency ratings of any other protein sources (compared to whey and soy).
3) Highest Net Protein Utilization score of any plant-based protein and the highest ratio of amino acids converted to proteins.
4) Uses neither chemicals nor acid hydrolysis. Uses organic enzymes and the process is 100% Organic Compliant.
5) Naturally rich in vitamins and minerals, contains high amounts of antioxidants, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and other essential nutrients such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorous, iron, and potassium.
6) Increases absorption and effectiveness of vitamins and minerals.
7) Easily digested by infants, the elderly, and adults. The World Health Organization may be using Sunwarrior Classic Protein in the future to feed malnourished individuals.
8) Clinical studies show the balanced nutritional profile of rice helps to maintain and control insulin levels.
9) Additional clinical studies show that Sunwarrior Classic Protein has cholesterol lowering potential and the USDA is currently using Sunwarrior Classic Protein in trials to see if it may help control high blood pressure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 packet (21g)|
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 1g / 1%
Saturated Fat 0g / 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg / 0%
Total Carbohydrate 4g / 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g / 5%
Sugars 0g / **
Protein 16g / 32%
Calcium 60mg / 6%
Iron 3mg / 20%
Sodium 50mg / 2%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein, Vanilla, Pectin, Xanthan, Stevia.
|Take one or more scoops daily to supplement the diet with additional protein. Mixes great in a blender or shaker with water, rice milk, or your favorite beverage.|
|Consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Overall Rating for Rice Protein Vanilla 500 Grams