Resveratrol-50 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1107
Our Price: $34.50
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw430.120|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Some foods that contain resveratrol are grapes, wine, grape juice, cranberries, cranberry juice, peanuts, chocolate, but Polygonum cuspitadum is one of the richest sources of resveratrol. Our Resveratrol is derived from one of the richest sources, Polygonum cusp datum, an herb utilized for centuries.
• Resveratrol is protective compound produced by grapevines and other plants, in response to environmental stresses. It is a polyphenol, a natural antioxidant, which protects cells against, naturally occurring substances known as free radicals.
• Resveratrol is a phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens are naturally occurring plant-derived compounds that are structurally similar to estrogen. Plant estrogens are weaker forms of estrogen, yet are able to support the same physiological activity.
• As a phytoestrogen it supports women’s health during and after menopause. It is believed that Resveratrol has a positive effect on bone and support the health of bone-building cells (osteoblasts). Therefore, resveratrol may help to balance the bone building process as women age.
• Resveratrol helps support cardiovascular health because it contains polyphenolic compounds that are known to possess antioxidant and vascular supporting properties. In test tube and animal studies, Resveratrol decreased the “stickiness” of blood platelets and helped blood vessels remain open and flexible. As an antioxidant, it helps to prevent unwanted oxidation of LDL cholesterol from free radical damage.
• Resveratrol-50 offers support against oxidative stress, promotes cardiovascular health and is an excellent addition to your overall health regime.
• Each vegetarian capsule contains 200 mg of Resveratrol extract (Polygonum cuspidatum) and is standardized to yield 50 mg of Transresveratrol, which is more than other brands on the market.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Amount Per Capsule |
Resveratrol (polygonum cuspidatum) Extract 200 mg
yielding Trans-Resveratrol 50 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.
|As a dietary supplement, take one capsule, one to two times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Overall Rating for Resveratrol-50 120 Vegetarian Capsules