Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1104
Our Price: $14.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw124.060|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
A Vitamin B6 dietary supplement to support proper nerve function, immune system, cardiovascular health and brain function.
-Nervous system support
-Coping with stess and irritibality
Nervous System Support:
• Many research and clinical observations support the fact that adequate amounts of dietary Vitamin B6 are required to maintain normal nervous system function.
• Vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymatic reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal brain and nerve function, the synthesis for certain neurotransmitters, and lipids that are part of the myelin sheath.
• Vitamin B6 is needed to synthesize several neurotransmitters, such as serotonin (from tryptophan), dopamine, norepinephrine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
• Vitamin B6 is involved in the metabolism of amino acids and other nitrogen compounds. In the liver, pyridoxine is essential for glucose production from amino acids via its role as coenzyme for the transaminase enzymes.
• Pyridoxine is also needed by the liver and muscles to make stored glycogen available for glucose production, and to synthesize niacin from amino acid trytophan.
• Vitamin B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It is also involved in the process of transsulfuration, a pathway that breaks down homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the bloodstream.
• Vitamin B6 relieves nausea in pregnancy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Amount Per Capsule:|
Vitamin B6 (from 50 mg Pyridoxal 5-Phospate) 33.8 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
|As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2-4 times daily with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any other nutritional product.|
Overall Rating for Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 60 Vegetarian Capsules