- MFG # 188673
- UPC # 051381886738
- Might help keep the skin nourished
- May possibly help moisturize the skin
- Grapeseed Oil: Contains linoleic acid that may possibly help reduce inflammation and acne.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Might aid in softening the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Is believed to have moisturizing properties.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that may possibly help protect cells from damage.
Purifying Sandalwood Massage Oil 4 oz.
Purifying Sandalwood Massage Oil by Aura Cacia may possibly help nourish the skin while giving your home a spa-like ambiance.
Purifying Sandalwood Massage Oil might be able to keep the skin healthy by providing antioxidants‚ and by retaining moisture. Sandalwood is believed to have antimicrobial properties. It may possibly help prevent and clear the skin of spots and blackheads. Grape seed oil might help the skin retain moisture‚ by possibly preventing skin dryness. Apricot oil is believed to have skin softening properties.
Sweet almond oil is an emollient that may potentially help prevent skin dryness. Vitamin E helps combat free radicals that damage skin cells. It might be able to also help slow down the signs of skin aging.
Purifying Sandalwood Massage Oil 4 oz. Includes the Following Ingredients:
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil‚ prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil‚ prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil‚ santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil‚ d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E)
Use as a massage‚ skin care or bath oil.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant‚ suffering from any medical condition‚ or taking medication‚ consult a health care practitioner before use. Use of this product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
Close tightly and store in a clean‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Synthetic Preservatives Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.