|MFG # PWF1|
UPC # 766298003887
Official Website: http://www.pureencapsulations.com
What Is It?
PureWeigh® -FM is an encapsulated supplement companion to PureWeigh® PREMEAL Beverage containing banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) extract, green tea extract, taurine, 7-KETO™ DHEA, biotin, magnesium citrate and
chromium polynicotinate. PureWeigh® -FM may also be used independently of PureWeigh® PREMEAL Beverage to support healthy glucose metabolism and promote weight loss.
• Banaba extract, containing a triterpenoid compound called corosolic acid, reported in studies to support healthy glucose function and absorption. A recent phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled multi-center trial in Japan suggested that banaba extract maintained healthy glucose function and was well tolerated by volunteers. Furthermore, an independent U.S. preliminary clinical study reported statistically significant weight loss in human volunteers supplementing with a 1% corosolic acid banaba extract. Animal studies have suggested that corosolic acid may promote healthy weight loss in part by moderating adipocyte cell differentiation.
• Green tea extract, providing a minimum of 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg), has been shown in recent studies to enhance thermogenesis and fat oxidation.
• Taurine, stimulating the formation of taurocholate, enhancing cholesterol secretion in bile and supporting healthy fat metabolism in the liver. Additionally, taurine is a potent antioxidant, acting to reduce free radical generation in the liver, heart, pancreas and other tissues.
• 7-KETO™ DHEA, increasing thermogenesis and basal metabolism when combined with exercise to support a healthy lean/adipose tissue ratio. 7-KETO is a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA that does not convert to testosterone or estrogen. It is several times more potent than DHEA in stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver, helping to support a leaner BMI (Body Mass Index) and healthy weight control. In a double blind study involving 30 overweight adults, 7-KETO supported healthy body composition and BMI when combined with exercise.
• Biotin, facilitating protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism by acting as a coenzyme for numerous metabolic reactions. A clinical study reported that high dose administration of biotin helped promote healthy glucose metabolism. A number of animal studies support this claim. Biotin may also act to promote transcription and translation of glucokinase, an enzyme found in the liver and pancreas that participates in the metabolism of glucose to form glycogen. In addition, a double-blind study reported that biotin supplementation may promote healthy lipid metabolism, citing an inverse relationship between plasma biotin and total lipids.
• Magnesium citrate, providing a highly bioavailable form of magnesium important for nearly all physiological processes, including carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
• Chromium polynicotinate, inhibiting the synthesis of new fat from carbohydrates, thus freeing the mitochondria to burn already stored fat. This mineral also is important for enzyme activation and may potentially promote Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF) activity, helping to maintain healthy glucose metabolism and supporting body composition. ChromeMate (chromium polynicotinate) supports healthy weight in combination with exercise for overweight females, as indicated by a study at the University of Texas, Austin. In a separate, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, ChromeMate promoted healthy body composition in overweight women.
Uses For PureWeigh®-FM Enhanced Weight Loss Support: PureWeigh®-FM is designed to provide enhanced support for glucose, insulin, and lipid metabolism as part of the PureWeigh® PREMEAL Beverage weight loss plan. Please refer to the PureWeigh® Weight Loss Plan & Return to Balance Professional and Patient Guide for more detailed product information, program goals, basic dietary recommendations, sample menus and more. Alternatively, PureWeigh®-FM can be taken independently of PureWeigh® PREMEAL.
What Is The Source?
This formula contains: banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) extract (standardized to contain 1% corosolic acid); green tea extract (leaf) (standardized to contain a minimum of 65% total tea catechins and providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) and 7% caffeine); taurine (free-form), synthetically derived; DHEA-Acetate-7-one, derived from pharmaceutical grade DHEA; biotin, synthetically derived; magnesium (citrate), naturally derived from limestone; and chromium polynicotinate, synthetically derived. Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermenation. ChromeMate® chromium (polynicotinate) is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I. ChromeMate®brand chromium (polynicotinate) U.S. patents 4,923,855; 4,954,492; 5,194,615 and worldwide patents.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.