|MFG # PCPC6|
UPC # 766298013190
Official Website: http://www.pureencapsulations.com
What Is It?
PureClear provides hypo-allergenic rice protein enhanced with free form amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support daily wellness and liver function in a greattasting naturally flavored and sweetened formula. It is a
convenient, easily digested, and great tasting beverage mix that is naturally flavored and naturally sweetened. It is available in vanilla bean and chocolate flavors.
• 15 grams hypo-allergenic protein from rice protein concentrate
• 1 gram l-glutamine per serving
• Enhanced with free-form l-valine, l-methionine, l-lysine, l-threonine, l-isoleucine, l-tryptophan for highest biological value
• Wide range of vitamins and minerals for comprehensive support Nutritional Considerations Include:
• Encourages daily wellness with complete protein and multivitamin support. Optimal protein nutrition enhances healthy liver enzyme function and promotes liver glutathione concentrations, supporting toxin elimination. Rice protein contains the amino acids cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine. These amino acids play key roles in phase II detoxification and also promote glutathione production
• Supports phase I detoxification with B vitamins and branched chain amino acids
• Promotes phase II detoxification with taurine, choline, l-glutamine, glycine, protein, vitamins and minerals
• Provides antioxidant support to protect liver and cellular health with vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, zinc, copper and manganese
What Is The Source?
Rice protein concentrate is derived from Oryza sativa. Vitamin A, thiamine (mononitrate) (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacinamide, pyridoxine HCl (B6), folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5) and
vitamin K1 are synthetically derived. Vitamin C and methylcobalamin (B12) are derived from corn dextrose fermentation. d-Alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) is derived from purified soybean oil. Vitamin D3 is derived
from lanolin. Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium and chromium are derived from elemental ore. Maltodextrin is derived from tapioca. Purified stevia extract is derived from Stevia Rebaudiana leaf. PureClear does not contain artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.