- MFG # PRV090
- UPC # 879452003705
Pulmonary Revive™ was formulated to address various aspects of lung health‚ including those factors that participate in the pathophysiology and symptomatology of inflammatory lung diseases - particularly asthma and bronchitis - including microbial‚ inflammatory‚ and immune issues. It also demonstrates antitussive (cough suppressing)‚ immunmodulating/balancing‚ antimicrobial and broncho-relaxing properties.
Pulmonary Revive™ contains:
1) Cordyceps sinensis – a medicinal mushroom; studies of diseases of the respiratory system have shown to display antitussive‚ anti-inflammatory‚ and expectorant effects.
2) Propolis – a resin collected by bees from the buds of trees; shown in research to reduce airway inflammation‚ reduce nocturnal asthmatic attacks and improve pulmonary function.
3) Ginger – a proven anti-inflammatory‚ as it suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of COX-1 and COX-2; in animal models of pulmonary inflammation‚ ginger demonstrated significant Th2 immune suppression and reduced airway hyper-responsiveness.
4) Astragalus – herb used to strengthen the respiratory tract and fight upper respiratory infections. A combination of astragalus and cordyceps was shown to help decrease bronchial tissue damage by inhibiting the cytokine TGF-?1‚ which is responsible for cell proliferation.
5) Boswellia – an Ayurvedic plant that contains potent anti-inflammatory triterpenoids called boswellic acids. Boswellic acid and its derivatives have demonstrated anti-inflammatory‚ anti-tumor‚ and blood lipid lowering activities.
6) Bromelain – a well known proteolytic enzyme from pineapple; possesses potent anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties‚ both shown to be mechanisms of action in various models of inflammatory lung conditions.
7) Adhatoda vasica – a classic ayurvedic herb shown to possess antitussive‚ expectorant‚ bronchodilating and antimicrobial properties.
8) Vinpocetine – an extract from the periwinkle plant; shown in animal models of lung inflammation to regulate the transcription factor NF-kappaB and its subsequent dependent inflammatory responses.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Cordyceps (as CordycepsPrime) (Cordyceps sinensis) (mycelia) [Standardized to contain 8% cordycepic acid and 0.28% adenosine] (From soy) 750mg / *
Propolis 300mg / *
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) [standardized to contain 5% gingerol] 300mg / *
Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus) (root) 250mg / *
Adhatoda Extract (Adhatoda vasica) (leaf) [Standardized to contain 1% vasicine] 250mg / *
Boswellia Extract (as Boswellin) [Standardized to contain 60% boswellic acids] 250mg / *
Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 250mg / *
Vinpocetine (as BioVinca) 15mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ vegetable stearate.
Does not contain gluten.
As a dietary supplement‚ take three capsules per day‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
- Certificate of Analysis
- Made In The Usa