|MFG # 1360|
UPC # 351953136026
Official Website: http://www.anaboliclabs.com
A nutritional supplement combining a variety of herbal
extracts for the maintenance phase of recovery, indicated
for patients recovering from trauma, such as superficial and
deep muscle bruises, blunt trauma, tendon/ligament
complaints, mechanical-accidental trauma and strenuous
work-outs by weekend athletes.
• Formulated to address minor pain - especially for returning to health from muscle tears, trauma
and for minor joint complaints.
• Utilizes several ingredients that address the excessive function and over-expression of cyclooxygenases
(COX) and lipoxygenases (LOX) and help return these enzymes to normal levels
(responsible for nagging, continuing minor aches and pains).
• Curcumin, ginger extract and ursolic acid discourage the excesses from overactive enzymes by two independent mechanisms; 1) at the level of enzyme biosynthesis (2) at the level of enzymatic function.
• Contains a lemon bioflavonoid complex for long-lasting antioxidant support.
• Provides the active form of the enzyme bromelain; a well-characterized enzyme to help gently
modulate central nervous system activity1. Bromelain also helps reduce excessive fibrin
deposition at injury sites and helps return hormone levels to a healthy, anti-inflammatory state and inhibits unnecessary platelet activation.
• Excellent follow-up product for resolution of tissue damage after prescribing Zymain® or Ultra
Cal-M® to relieve acute symptoms.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.