- MFG # 0121
- UPC # 727783001214
Whole-Food Live Probiotics Gastrointestinal Support Formula.
Naturally Gluten Free.
New Chapter® Probiotics with a Purpose formulas‚ inspired by revered cultured foods‚ deliver a full spectrum of live probiotics together with their whole-food growth medium.
Beneficial Bacteria Every Body Needs:
Probiotics are the "good" bacteria that occur naturally in the human intestinal tract. Foods traditionally cultured with probiotics‚ such as yogurt‚ have long been used to support health and vitality. Today‚ numerous scientific studies are investigating digestive system health.
The Whole-Food Difference:
Probiotic GI Tract's difference is that it delivers the full benefits of culturing live probiotics‚ the whole-food growth medium‚ and resulting ferment metabolites. Microorganisms are cultured in a non-dairy‚ soy medium‚ making this an excellent probiotic choice for people with sensitivities.
How ProBiotic GI Tract Supports Health:
1) Targeted GI Tract Support: Probiotic GI Tract delivers whole-food live probiotics (good bacteria) plus select fruits and vegetables to support healthy gastrointestinal function.
2) Multiple Friendly Flora: Multiple probiotic strains‚ including revered Lactobecillus acidophilus‚ help boadly support the body's internal microbial balance for digestive tract health.
3) Detox Support: Nutritious Chlorella regularis provides purifying green chlorophyll and other rich nutrients to support the body's normal detoxification functions.
4) Active Fruits & Veggies: Full-spectrum phytonutrients from whole foods‚ including Spinach and Ginger‚ support digestive system vitality.
5) Freeze-Dried for Potency: When culturing is complete‚ the live probiotics and rich whole-food growth medium are freeze-dried to help preserve their potency until consumed.
1) Ten live probiotic strains delivered in whole-food media.
2) Spinach and Ginger support GI tract health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Organic Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) (fruit)† 230mg / *
Organic Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) (leaf)† 150mg / *
Organic Chlorella Regularis† 60mg / *
Organic Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) (fruit)† 50mg / *
Organic Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) (seed)† 7mg / *
Organic Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)† 7mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
† Ingredients cultured in organic media containing: Organic soy‚ organic cane sugar‚ organic nutritional yeast and calcium carbonate with the following probiotic species (2 billion per serving at time of manufacture): S. thermophilus‚ L. casei‚ L. plantarum‚ L. salivarius‚ L. acidophilus‚ L. rhamnosus‚ B. bifidum‚ B. infantis‚ B. longum and B. breve.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Modified Cellulose).
Contains: Fermented Soy.
100% Vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Naturally gluten free.
Take two capsules daily‚ preferably one in the morning and one in the evening‚ on an empty stomach.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement‚ you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product.
If you are nursing‚ pregnant‚ or considering pregnancy‚ you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
For optimal effectiveness‚ this product should be refrigerated after opening and used before the date on bottle.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fermented Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008