- MFG # PROB100
- UPC # 871149002442
- Bifidobacterium lactis‚ which has been shown to prevent diarrhea and constipation by lowering your risk of colon inflammation.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most common probiotics and has several functions. L. acidophilus is most commonly known for its ability to break down the food you eat‚ but it also helps produce lactic acid that fights against the presence of “bad” bacterium.
- Lactobacillus plantarum has been studied for its ability to lessen the symptoms of certain digestive problems‚ such as diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It may also reduce bloating and—like other probiotic strains—promote overall digestive health.
- Bifidobacterium longum is another abundant strain of bacteria in the human body. It converts convert sugar into lactic acid‚ and has also been shown to provide additional immune system benefits by reducing constipation and inflammation from inflammatory bowel conditions. It has also been used to help prevent against travelers’ diarrhea‚ so it’s perfect if you travel often.
Your digestive system is a delicate yet essential system that plays a role in several key functions to keep your body operating effectively. The food you eat is digested and broken down into small enough pieces for your body to use as energy to fuel all of its other tasks.
The digestive tract is made up of a specific balance of “good” and “bad” bacteria‚ both of which are vital to digestive and immune system health. Several factors can contribute to an imbalance‚ but the most common causes are stress‚ an unhealthy diet‚ and the use of antibiotics. Digestive imbalances can lead to diarrhea‚ cramping and fatigue.
Xymogen’s ProbioMax Daily DF is a vegetarian probiotic that’s dairy- and gluten-free. It has been specifically formulated to promote bowel regularity‚ proper digestion‚ and provide natural immune support. ProbioMax Daily DF contains four strains of good bacteria that have been researched and tested for effectiveness. These probiotics include:
ProbioMax Daily DF by Xymogen doesn’t contain any wheat‚ gluten‚ corn‚ protein‚ soy‚ artificial colors‚ sweeteners‚ or preservatives.
Xymogen® products provide pure dosages of the nutrients you need. Its supplements are available in forms far easier to swallow than the average tablet‚ and several exclusive and patented formulas are only available from Xymogen®. Regular clinical studies help ensure ingredient quality and effectiveness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
HOWARU Biff...50 Billion CFU* **
(Bifidobacterim lactis HN019)
Propietary Blend...50 Billion CFU* **
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14
Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115
Bifidobacterium longum BI-05
* Colony-Forming Unit
** Daily Value not established
HPMC and water (capsule)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ magnesium stearate‚ silicon dioxide.
Take one capsule‚ once a day‚ with water‚ preferably 30 minutes after a meal‚ or as directed.
Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Storage:
Store in a cool‚ dry place. Refrigerate if desired. Higher quantities of living organisms are added to the capsules during manufacture to guarantee the label claim for viable organisms for up to two years when kept in a dry place at 72°F or colder.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Vegetable Product
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Preservative Free
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for ProbioMax DF 30 Vegetable Capsules
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
An antibiotic resistant probiotic
My doctor prescribed this probiotic for me while I am taking antibiotics. I tried a couple others that had a very high count but this one has worked the best.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1