- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 852667740696
ENGN®'s revolutionary formula is all about game changing progress every time you hit the gym‚ field octagon‚ stage or court! Simply put‚ EVL never settles and EVL formulated ENGN® to give you the tunnel vision focus‚ positive mental state‚ drive‚ strength‚ pumps and unmatched energy without a wicked crash‚ for the best workouts you have ever had!
All Athletes! ENGN® has been designed to fuel all athletes whether you are a track star‚ bodybuilder or action sports athletes ENGN® will fuel you.
ENGN® was created and engineered for the athlete! A direct blend provides no fillers and give you the maximum advantage over the competition.
Unsurpassed energy to fuel workouts without any crash. Key factors t increase workout productivity including ingredients to aid focus and increase pumps.
1) Pikatropin™ supports cognitive function‚ mood‚ blood flow to the brain as well as mental alertness.
2) Huperzine A supports mental focus and concentration during training.
3) Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine supports mental activity and focus during training as well as provides a choline source and the brain for acetylcholine production.
4) Caffeine‚ the key energizer that enables increased workout intensity by delaying fatigue and expanding muscle endurance.
5) Infinergy‚ ionically bonded molecules of caffeine and malic acid support maximum energy and focus levels and enhanced exercise performance and thermogenesis.
Strength and Endurance Elements:
1) Beta Alanine delays muscular fatigue to enhance strength and power. Also improves endurance and recovery from training.
2) Creatine MagnaPowder®‚ patented form of Creatine bound to Magnesium to enhance overall creatine uptake and ATP synthesis to support muscle energy‚ performance and strength.
3) Creatine Monohydrate supports athletic performance and increase strength. Aids in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP provides the energy for muscle contractions.
4) Agmatine Sulfate‚ the next EVLUTION of nitric oxide synthesis to promote pumps performance‚ nutrient transport and enhance recovery.
5) Betaine supports muscle strength‚ power and pump production during training.
1) Niacin increases metabolism of carbohydrates to product energy.
2) Vitamin B6 supports protein synthesis and metabolism.
3) Vitamin B12 supports metabolism of carbohydrates into energy to produce further energy and endurance during training.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (8.2g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving % DV
Niacin (as niacinamide) 35 mg 175%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2 mg 100%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 420%
Magnesium 60 mg 15%
(as Creatine MagnaPower® magnesium creatine chelate)
Beta Alanine 1‚600 mg †
Creatine Monohydrate 1‚250 mg †
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 750 mg †
ENGN™ Mind-to-Muscle Matrix Proprietary Blend 2.21g †
Betaine Anhydrous‚ L-Tyrosine‚ Agmatine Sulfate (AgmaPureTM)‚ Caffeine Anhydrous‚ InfinergyTM (DiCaffeine Malate)‚ Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine‚ Choline Bitartrate‚ PikatropinTM (picamilon)‚ Huperzia serrata extract (std. min. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss).
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid‚ Natural and Artificial Flavor‚ Sucralose‚ Silica‚ FD&C Yellow #5‚ FD&C Red # 40.
As dietary supplement‚ take 1 scoop with 8 oz. (236 mL) of cold water 15-30 minutes before training. To avoid sleeplessness‚ do not take within 4 hours of sleep.
Not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications‚ those under the age of 18‚ or women that are contemplating pregnancy‚ pregnant‚ nursing or those that are caffeine‚ niacin‚ or beta-alanine sensitive. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications or supplements. Do not use this product‚ if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical conditions including‚ but not limited to: high or low blood pressure; cardiac arrhythmia; stroke; heart‚ liver‚ kidney‚ or thyroid disease; seizure disorder; psychiatric disease; diabetes; difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use for any reason.