- MFG # SN2518
- UPC # 021078025184
Neuroprotective Cognitive Support
• May support neurological health‚ as indicated by preclinical studies.
• May help improve memory and cognitive function.
• Promotes mitochondrial biogenesis‚ which may contribute to slowing the aging process and increasing energy levels.
• Helps regenerate mitochondria and reduce mitochondrial degradation.
• Provides important antioxidant activity.
• Found in common foods such as green pepper.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) sounds like a fancy scientific name‚ so it’s surprising how common this compound actually is! PQQ is a newly discovered micronutrient that is naturally found in many foods‚ including soybeans‚ parsley and green pepper. It is structurally related to compounds in the vitamin B family and some scientists believe it could be classified as a new vitamin. Preclinical studies suggest that PQQ may promote mitochondrial biogenesis‚ which is the generation of mitochondria inside the cells of the body.
Mitochondria are essential for producing the body’s supply of energy‚ a significant portion of which is utilized by the brain. PQQ has also been shown to be a potent antioxidant. PQQ’s potential to help improve memory and cognitive function‚ and to support neurological health‚ make it a promising new discovery.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Calcium 32 mg
BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt 20 mg
1 tablet daily.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Vegetarian Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Made In The Usa
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.