- MFG # 75070
- UPC # 713947750708
- Vitamin C‚ which has extensive antioxidant properties and is essential for the health of your skin‚ as well as the strength of your immune and cardiovascular systems.
- Vitamin D3‚ which helps you maintain normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus‚ in addition to aiding your body's absorption of minerals that create strong bones.
- Strontium‚ which shares many of calcium's bone-fortifying benefits‚ while potentially reducing bone pain.
- Zinc‚ which is essential in cellular metabolism and is an important factor in wound healing‚ immune function‚ and even DNA synthesis; since your body can’t store zinc‚ it's important to ingest it daily.
- Manganese‚ which may help counter the effects of bone loss‚ premenstrual syndrome (PMS)‚ anemia‚ and fatigue.
Your body is a finely tuned machine that requires a wide array of nutrients to keep it in optimal condition. Often‚ the busy pace of your life can mean that your nutritional needs aren't met by food alone. Even the most health conscious person sometimes needs a boost of vitamins‚ minerals‚ and antioxidants to compensate for dietary deficiencies.
If you're looking for a complete nutritional supplement designed to nurture your bones‚ joints‚ and overall health‚ Allergy Research Group’s Osteo-Vi-Min® Complex can offer you a convenient dose of comprehensive nutrients. In addition to containing most essential vitamins and minerals‚ this powdered formula takes advantage of nutritional synergy‚ ensuring that all of its components are absorbed efficiently by your body.
Each container of Osteo-Vi-Min® Complex contains 315 grams of powder‚ which provides essential nutrients like the following:
In addition to these vital nutrients‚ Osteo-Vi-Min® Complex Powder by Allergy Research Group also contains vitamin K2‚ calcium‚ copper‚ silica‚ boron‚ and lycopene. Each container gives you a 30-day supply at the recommended serving size.
Allergy Research Group has been providing high-quality‚ hypoallergenic supplements for over 30 years. Its unique supplements incorporate the latest scientific discoveries‚ making Allergy Research Group products the choice of many physicians and other healthcare practitioners to support the nutrition and health of their patients.
Serving Size 1 teaspoon (3.5 grams)
Servings per container 90
Amount per serving:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 167 mg
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 67 µg
Calcium (as Carbonate‚ Hydroxyapatite‚ Citrate‚ Malate) 367 mg
Magnesium (as Carbonate‚ Glycinate) 133 mg
Zinc (as Monomethionine Sulfate) 3 mg
Copper (as Sebacate) 0.5 mg
Manganese (as Gluconate) 1.7 mg
Strontium (as Carbonate) 100 mg
Silica (as Horsetail Stems Extract) 2 mg
Boron (as Citrate) 1 mg
Lycopene 1.7 mg
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin‚ natural cherry flavor.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement‚ 1 teaspoon three times daily‚ mixed with desired liquid‚ or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool‚ dry place‚ tightly capped.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- GMP Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.