- MFG # OVANT
- UPC # 755571936196
Scientific breakthrough in Joint Health!
OsteoVantiv is designed to comfort sore joints and promote joint flexibility in healthy people. It features a clinically effective dose of UC-II‚ which has been shown in research to support healthy joint function. OsteoVantiv also features a proprietary‚ enriched form if THIAA a breakthrough ingredient for enhanced joint relief.
- Scientifically formulated to help revitalize healthy join function and support an active lifestyle.
- In a clinical study‚ UC-II (40mg) was shown to be more than twice as effective and glucosamine/chondroitin (1500mg/1200mg) in providing joint relief.
- In a study of healthy subjects who experienced joint discomfort upon physical activity‚ UC-II positively influenced knee extension.
- UC-II consists of undenatured type II collagen - the biologically active form which is a key protein naturally found in cartilage that supports structure and integrity.
- New and improved‚ enriched form of THIAA - a revolutionary iso-alpha-acid designed to provide powerful joint support without GI side effects.
- THIAA selectively modulates kinase activity in favor of joint health.
- Clinically effective dosage with just two tablets daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Standardized Type II Collagen Complex† 20mg / *
(Providing 5mg undenatured type II collagen)
Tetra-Hydro-Iso-Alpha-Acids [From Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) cone extract] 300mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Mycrocrystalline cellulose‚ calcium silicate‚ silica‚ stearic acid (vegetable)‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ cellulose‚ and coating (hypromellose‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is gluten-free.
Take one tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing‚ or taking anti-coagulants. If taking other medication‚ consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Gluten Free