- MFG # RAS
- UPC # 871149001537
- L-glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids found in the human body. A shortage of this amino acid may impair digestion.
- Ginger root powder is also associated with the digestive tract: it’s thought to aid in the digestion process by helping your body break down food particles. Ginger root is also sometimes used for stomach pains. Similarly‚ it can serve as an anti-gas and laxative remedy.
- Taurine is normally found in large amounts within the intestines. Low levels of it can cause digestive problems such as cramping and diarrhea‚ since it’s involved in the digestion of fats.
- Curcumin is a bioactive compound that’s found in the Indian curry spice turmeric‚ and it has strong antioxidant properties. As an antioxidant‚ it promotes general intestinal health by neutralizing free radicals. Research also suggests that using curcumin as an anti-inflammatory may help alleviate symptoms brought on by inflammatory bowel disease and ulcerative colitis (inflammation of the colon).
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine is a precursor to the naturally produced amino acids L-cysteine and glutathione. N-acetyl-l-cysteine—commonly known as NAC—increases microcirculatory blood flow‚ promotes antioxidant activity‚ helps with liver detoxification and greatly reduces nasal congestion. Some research even suggests that NAC can enhance your immune system and allow you to maintain good pulmonary health!
- Alpha-lipoic acid neutralizes free radicals‚ substances that can damage cells within your body. It also works with other antioxidants to recycle vitamins E and C and increases glutathione levels to protect both nerve and brain cells against oxidation damage. Glutathione is important because it’s naturally found in the liver as well as in other cells‚ making it easier for your body to neutralize free radicals.
Opticleanse GHI is a rice protein-based functional food that adds many natural nutrients and herbs to any diet. Functional foods are those that have added amounts of vitamins and other nutrients. This powdered lemonade gives you a convenient way to prepare a detox drink at any time by just adding water. You can also make a smoothie by blending fruit and crushed ice with the powder!
Opticleanse works to support your body in its detoxification efforts by including ingredients like n-acetyl-l-cysteine‚ alpha-lipoic acid and much more. Opticleanse also uses L-glutamine‚ ginger root powder and taurine to promote general gastrointestinal health. In addition‚ Opticleanse supports your body’s anti-inflammatory system with curcumin.
The following ingredients are only a few of those found in Xymogen’s Opticleanse GHI formula:
With its proven formula‚ OptiCleanse GHI by Xymogen provides you with high quality gastrointestinal‚ hepatic‚ and inflammatory support in a tasty raspberry lemonade powder. OptiCleanse GHi is specially formulated to be taken with a modified elimination plan and contains no wheat‚ gluten‚ corn protein‚ soy protein‚ yeast‚ dairy products‚ artificial sweeteners‚ colors‚ or preservatives.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (60g)
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat...20
Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids)...2500IU
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)...250mg
VItamin D (as cholecalciferol)...100IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)...125IU
Thiamin (as thiamin HCL)...15mg
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5 phosphate)...5mg
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)...40mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate)...5mg
Folic Acid (as folic acid and calcium folinate)...400mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)...20mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)...35mg
Calcium (as di-calcium malate)...30mg
Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate)...200mg
Iodine (as potassium Iodide)...60mcg
Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)...250mg
Zinc (as bis-glycinate chelate)...10mg
Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex)...100mcg
Manganese (as manganese bis-glycinate chelate)...10mg
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate-glycinate chelate)...60mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum bis-glycinate che;late)...35mcg
Lignamax (stabilized flaxceed complex)...3g
Betaine (as Trimethylglycine)...250mg
Ginger root powder...150mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid...100mg
Watercross herb powder...100mg
Ellagic acid (as pomegranate extract)...100mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate...100mg
Greentea extract (40% catechins)...82mg
Preventium (as potassium d-glucarate)...250mg
Rice Protein Concentrate‚ Brown Rice Syrup Solids‚ Natural Flavors‚ Guar Gum‚ Xanthan Gum.
Blend‚ shake‚ or briskly stir 2 level scoops (60 grams) of OptiCleanse GHI into 8-12 ounces chilled‚ pure water‚ or amount for desired thickness‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children
Keep tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Preservative Free
- Pharmaceutical Grade