- MFG # CHT1000
- UPC # 845772003008
Our closed system Chlorella from Taiwan is recognized as having the highest chlorophyll content of all known plants and is one of the most heavily researched whole foods in the world. The fresh water green algae we source is a higher quality form of chlorella‚ being cracked-cell‚ to further unlock nutrients not readily available to the human body. Renowned for its health properties‚ Chlorella contains essential vitamins‚ minerals‚ fiber‚ nucleic acids‚ amino acids‚ enzymes‚ CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial nutrients. Chlorella also contains digestive enzymes such as chlorophyllase and pepsin.
- Green algae‚ promoting oxygenation of blood cells.
- Sourced from a safe closed system in Taiwan.
- Beneficial to organ and tissue; promotes liver health.
- Chlorophyll known for oxygenation and cleansing.
- Fiber known for stimulating digestion and supporting colon health.
- 40% Essential Proteins.
- Essential fatty acids: known for lubrication of the joints‚ promotion of brain function and enhancement of metabolism.
Serving Size: 10 Tablets (5g)
Servings per Container: 50
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 5
Total fat 0.6g / 0.8%
Saturated Fat 0.1g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 0 mg / 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0.8g / 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.6g / 2.4%
Protein 3.1g / 6%
Vitamin A 56%
Vitamin B6 4%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin B12 111%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Maintenance Dosage: 3-5 grams/day.
Significant Part of the Diet: 6-10 grams/day.
Primary Source of Protein: 12-19 grams/day.
Best before a meal to aid with digestion.
Chlorella can sometimes cause a cleansing response as it begins to detoxify the body of what we think are heavy metals.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.