Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This herbal tincture is specially formulated to support the nervous system and enhance cognition and mental clarity.
About the Formula
• Gingko biloba leaf is an antioxidant herb that promotes blood flow to the cerebrum. Gingko has been used in people with mild cognitive impairment, depression, tinnitus, headaches, and more.
• Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) acts as a nervous system trophorestorative, meaning that it restores normal function to the nervous system. Centella has been used to balance catecholamines, promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and enhance memory. This is also an adrenal adaptogen that is useful for depleted individuals.
• Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian ginseng, is native to the Taiga region of the Far East and its use dates back 2000 years. This adaptogenic herb may improve attention, alleviate depression, and increase tolerance to stress. It is useful for people who are debilitated from cardiovascular disease and other chronic health conditions. Eleuthero is thought to increase oxygen delivery to the cells and act as an antioxidant.
• Schisandra is relaxing adaptogen native to China, Russia and Korea. This herb has been used to improve concentration and stamina. Schisandra is restorative when one’s nervous system is depleted after prolonged stress. It may also reduce the risk of neurogenic dysfunction, especially in people with diabetes, since it is thought to improve sensory discrimination.
• Rosemary is best known as a common cooking herb. Rosemary also acts in the body to relax smooth muscle thereby dilating arterioles and enhancing blood flow. Rosemary is said to have an affinity for the head, improving circulation to the brain and benefiting vision, memory, and mood. Additionally, rosemary promotes digestion.
• Skullcap is included in many formulas for relaxation, insomnia, and reduction of anxiety. This trophorestorative is useful for both acute stress and recovery from chronic stress that has led to debilitation. Skullcap may also reduce muscle tension.
• Prickly ash bark is a North American plant that has been used medicinally for a wide variety of complaints including sore throat, upset stomach, various infections, and rheumatic conditions. Prickly ash bark can stimulate digestion, nervous system function, and peripheral circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
1-2 droppers, 3-6 times daily, add to water or juice.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking blood thinners, or have active ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcer disease, or gastroesophageal reflux, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).