|MFG # HT-NEUR|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
This herbal tincture is specially formulated to support the nervous system and enhance cognition and mental clarity.
About the Formula
• Gingko biloba leaf is an antioxidant herb that promotes blood flow to the cerebrum. Gingko has been used in people with mild cognitive impairment, depression, tinnitus, headaches, and more.
• Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) acts as a nervous system trophorestorative, meaning that it restores normal function to the nervous system. Centella has been used to balance catecholamines, promote relaxation, reduce anxiety, and enhance memory. This is also an adrenal adaptogen that is useful for depleted individuals.
• Eleutherococcus senticosus, also known as Siberian ginseng, is native to the Taiga region of the Far East and its use dates back 2000 years. This adaptogenic herb may improve attention, alleviate depression, and increase tolerance to stress. It is useful for people who are debilitated from cardiovascular disease and other chronic health conditions. Eleuthero is thought to increase oxygen delivery to the cells and act as an antioxidant.
• Schisandra is relaxing adaptogen native to China, Russia and Korea. This herb has been used to improve concentration and stamina. Schisandra is restorative when one’s nervous system is depleted after prolonged stress. It may also reduce the risk of neurogenic dysfunction, especially in people with diabetes, since it is thought to improve sensory discrimination.
• Rosemary is best known as a common cooking herb. Rosemary also acts in the body to relax smooth muscle thereby dilating arterioles and enhancing blood flow. Rosemary is said to have an affinity for the head, improving circulation to the brain and benefiting vision, memory, and mood. Additionally, rosemary promotes digestion.
• Skullcap is included in many formulas for relaxation, insomnia, and reduction of anxiety. This trophorestorative is useful for both acute stress and recovery from chronic stress that has led to debilitation. Skullcap may also reduce muscle tension.
• Prickly ash bark is a North American plant that has been used medicinally for a wide variety of complaints including sore throat, upset stomach, various infections, and rheumatic conditions. Prickly ash bark can stimulate
digestion, nervous system function, and peripheral circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.