- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 652865411998
The Original Ceramic Neti Pot and Doctor Recommended!
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with food-grade glaze and certified lead-free.
Benefits of Neti Pot:
1) Soothe dry nasal passages.
2) Gently wash away dust‚ pollen‚ and irritants.
3) Remove excess mucus naturally.
Features of the Ceramic Neti Pot:
1) Classic feel of a ceramic pot.
2) Certified lead-free.
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist‚ clean‚ and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques‚ using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
1) Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
2) Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
3) Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust‚ smoke‚ or other airborne contaminants.
4) Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
5) Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
One Ceramic Neti Pot.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear‚ nose‚ or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
The Ceramic Neti Pot is not microwavable.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dishwasher Safe