N-Acetyl Cysteine 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1070
Our Price: $17.50
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw290.090|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a non-essential, free form amino acid that is a highly stable form of cysteine.
• NAC has antioxidant properties and is necessary for the production of glutathione.
• Glutathione helps the body cope with oxidative stress which is associated with disease, and improves the number and activity of immune cells within the body.
• The antioxidant and free radical neutralizing properties of NAC might also help it support pulmonary and cardiac function.
• NAC helps to support healthy lung tissue and the body’s natural defenses including cellular health.
• NAC helps to break down mucus in the respiratory tract and assists with rebuilding of lung tissue, and helps activate immune cells to improve immunity.
• NAC seems to be able to help clear mucus from the body as a result of several different mechanisms. NAC ruptures mucous disulfide bonds, which reduces viscoscity and it stimulates the clearance of mucus from the respiratory tract. NAC also may help maintain the inflammatory process within the normal ranges.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 90 Capsules
N-Acetyl Cysteine 500 mg
|Use as directed by a healthcare professional.|
|Consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Overall Rating for N-Acetyl Cysteine 90 Vegetarian Capsules