- MFG # 101250
- UPC # 747889012501
Powerful‚ fast acting cramp and spasm relief. Antispasmodic‚ muscle relaxing blend for athletes‚ those with overworked muscles and women with menstrual problems.
Have you ever experienced a “charley horse”?
If yes‚ then you know: a “charley horse” can be excruciatingly painful and come without warning. A charley horse (or muscle cramp) is a sudden‚ intense muscle spasm with tightening and pain. This involuntary contraction produces a hard‚ bulging muscle which can be seen or felt‚ usually in the calves or hamstrings. A muscle cramp lasts from a few seconds to 15 minutes or longer‚ and does not always relax with stretching. Just about everyone is affected by muscle cramps at some point in their life‚ but athletes‚ and people with inadequate fluid intake or low electrolyte levels are hit the hardest.
Do you experience painful menstrual cramps every month?
Up to 90% of premenopausal women experience dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual cramps). Menstrual cramps are caused by contractions of the uterus at the onset of menstruation and they can be debilitating. Some research shows that dysmenorrhea accounts for 600 million lost work hours and $2 billion in lost productivity every year! Symptoms include: cramping in the lower abdomen; nausea; headache; light-headedness; vomiting; and diarrhea.
Is Crystal Star Muscle Relaxer™ an effective alternative to over-the-counter drugs?
Over-the-counter drugs like acetaminophen‚ ibuprofen and aspirin reduce pain and cramping‚ but‚ over the long term‚ can cause serious problems like GI bleeding‚ ulcers or liver problems. Muscle Relaxer™ provides rapid cramp and spasm relief for athletes and others at high risk for muscle cramping without these drawbacks and side effects. It’s fast acting for PMS and safe enough to use whenever menstrual cramp relief is needed. It eases nerve and muscle pain‚ and can even reduce the symptoms of migraines and TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome). Muscle Relaxer™ relaxes while providing broad spectrum cramp relief for whatever your needs are… so you can get back to feeling your best.
About the Herbs:
- Cramp Bark (Viburnum opulis): relieves and relaxes muscle spasms; eases menstrual cramps and muscular pain.
- Jamaican Dogwood (Piscidia erythrina): one of the strongest non-narcotic herbal pain killers (anodynes)... especially for menstrual pain‚ facial nerve pain‚ neuralgia‚ TMJ pain‚ back pain‚ muscle cramps and spasms.
- Black Haw (Viburnum prunifolium): relieves and relaxes muscle spasms; a uterine tonic for menstrual pain.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officianalis): high in bioavailable calcium which helps relax muscles; anti-inflammatory for muscular pain.
- Kava Kava (Piper methysticum): strong pain relieving and muscle relaxing
properties; Note: contraindicated with alcohol because it can intensify alcohol’s effect.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum): helps relieve nerve pain‚ depression and anxiety.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata): a mild sedative‚ pain reliever and
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officianalis): muscle relaxer especially helpful for neck and shoulder pain.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa): anti-inflammatory which helps relax stiff muscles.
- Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus): a uterine tonic which helps reduce excessive or painful menstruation.
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata): antispasmodic activity; a nerve/muscle relaxant.
- Hijiki (Hizikia fusiform): Hijiki is now included in this blend because it is a very rich source of calcium and magnesium‚ minerals which help relax the muscles.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Cramp Brk.; Jamaican Dogwood Brk.; Black Haw Brk.; Rosemary Lf.; Kava Kava Rt.; St. John’s Wort Herb; Passionflower Herb; Valerian Rt.; Wild Yam Rt.; Red Raspberry Lf.; Lobelia Lf.; Hijiki;
Other ingredients: vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 4 caps at a time for cramping and pain every 4 hours as needed.
Note: Take with plenty of fluids‚ bottled water or an electrolyte replacement.
Products containing Kava Kava Root are not recommended for use by persons under the age of 18. If pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking a prescription drug‚ consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive or operate heavy equipment. Not recommended for consumption with alcoholic beverages.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Contaminant Free
- Heavy Metals Free
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008