- MFG # GTMULTI-M
- UPC # 892165002346
The Only Multi-Mineral Right for all Blood Types and GenoTypes.
The GenoType Diet Multimineral is a blend of over 15 minerals‚ trace nutrients‚ and co-factors optimized for all Blood Types and all GenoTypes. Dr. DAdamo new Multi-mineral formula features his unique source of highly bio-available sea calcium‚ composed of a wide variety of essential trace nutrients. The formula also features an optimal amount of the heavily researched vitamin D.
Easily assimilated and well tolerated‚ GenoType Multimineral‚ when used together with the GenoType Multivitamin formula‚ Exakta‚ work in harmony with both your specific Blood Type formulas or your GenoType Activator‚ Catalyst‚ and Synergist formulas.
GenoType MultiMineral highlights:
Hundreds of new studies are pointing to ?the sunshine vitamin? as a potent‚ and often-overlooked nutrient:
- Known historically for protecting bone‚ research is also revealing vitamin D preserves muscle strength‚ and helps to regulate cell growth‚ immunity‚ and energy metabolism.
- Of particular interest is the research into vitamin D benefits for preserving muscle strength. Leg weakness is a common symptom of severe vitamin D deficiency. One study‚ published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition‚ reported that blood concentration of vitamin D directly correlated with leg strength and function in elderly people.
- If you live on a tropical island‚ chances are your body converts enough sun exposure into vitamin D in the body. However‚ people in the industrial world lag behind in this increasingly fundamental nutrient. Most find it difficult to get the currently recommended daily amount of vitamin D to protect bone health‚ let alone get enough vitamin D to enjoy the other benefits research is now uncovering.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble nutrient‚ and some Blood Types (such as Type A) and GenoTypes (Type A Teacher) have a harder time digesting dietary fat due to lower intestinal alkaline phosphatase. Its recommended that these types take extra daily vitamin D. In addition‚ the NIH recommends‚ ?Vitamin D deficient diets are associated with milk allergy‚ lactose intolerance‚ and strict vegetarianism.? Type A and Teacher diets are largely vegetarian and restrict milk intake. Therefore‚ Dr. D'Adamo includes vitamin D in the Teacher supplements.
Maerl Sea Calcium:
Maerl is a small red seaweed found only in isolated areas off the southwest coast of Ireland‚ and has been found to be one of the few sources of calcium to be highly bioavailable to all blood and GenoTypes.
Maerl has one of the lowest levels of undesirable contaminants. Maerl is composed of a wide variety of essential nutrients including calcium and trace amounts of magnesium‚ boron and zinc. Its superior buffering capacity allows Maerl-based sea calcium to maintain very high rates of absorption and therefore a phenomenal rate of bioavailability.
Drynaria Root 5:1 Extract:
This emerging Chinese herb has a wide range of benefits in traditional medicine. Dr. D'Adamo blends drynaria to his MultiMineral formula to support bone health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Container / % DVƗ
Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 800 IU / 200
Calcium (Seaweed Extract‚ Derived from Lithothamnium corallioides and Lithothamnium calcareum) 300 mg / 30
Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) 100 mg / 25
Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate) 5 mg / 33
Copper (from copper Glycinate) 2 mg / 100
Chromium (from chromium Polynicotinate0 50 mcg / 41
Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Citrate) 5 cg / 6
Potassium (from Potassium Citrate) 10 mg / <1
Dynaria fortunei Root 5:1 Extract 25 mg / *
Horsetail herb (from Equisetum arvense) 25 mg / *
Rehmania glutinosa Root 15 mg / *
Vanadium (from Vanadium Citarte) 15 mcg / *
Ɨ % Daily Value.
* - Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose‚ L-Leucine‚ Magnesium Citrate‚ and Silicon Dioxide.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar‚ salt‚ gluten‚ wheat‚ yeast‚ corn‚ soy‚ eggs or dairy‚ no preservatives‚ color or flavors‚ and no artificial ingredients.
‡ This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose‚ treat‚ cure or prevent any disease.
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Veggie Product
- Vegetarian Product
- Salt Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Gluten Free
- Corn Free
- Soy Free
- Egg Free
- Dairy Free
- Preservative Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free