- MFG # 504050
- UPC # 363824019697
Put an End to Your Worst Congestion & Cough Symptoms.
Some colds really work their magic; if you’re not coughing nonstop‚ you’re battling severe congestion that makes it difficult to breath. And no cold would be complete without that 24/7 menace known as mucus. When you’re fighting a cold like this‚ Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough can deliver relief. It controls cough‚ relieves nasal congestion and breaks up the party that mucus is having in your chest.
Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough:
- Controls cough.
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion.
- Thins & loosens mucus.
- Maximum Strength Formula.
Uses: Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
- Nasal congestion due to a cold.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Active ingredients (in each 20 mL) / Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg / Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 400 mg / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg / Nasal decongestant
Inactive ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid‚ edetate disodium‚ FD&C Blue #1‚ FD&C Red #40‚ flavors‚ glycerin‚ propylene glycol‚ propyl gallate‚ purified water‚ sodium benzoate‚ sorbitol‚ sucralose‚ trisodium citrate dihydrate*‚ xanthan gum.
*may contain this ingredient.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
- ML = milliliter.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression‚ psychiatric‚ or emotional conditions‚ or Parkinson’s disease)‚ or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking‚ asthma‚ chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
When using this product: Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness‚ dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever.
- Cough comes back‚ or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding‚ ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Questions? 1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639).
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Coatings Free