- MFG # 504040
- UPC # 363824010649
Triple Symptom Relief in a Single Dose.
A stuffy nose + cough + chest congestion = one unhappy camper. When your child gets sick with more than one symptom‚ relieve what’s bothering your little one with Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid in Very Berry Flavor.
This Children’s Mucinex® Product:
- Relieves stuffy nose.
- Controls cough.
- Relieves chest congestion.
- Breaks up mucus.
- Includes dosing cup.
Uses: Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- The intensity of coughing.
- The impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep.
- Nasal congestion due to a cold.
- Stuffy nose.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Active ingredients (in each 5 mL) / Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg / Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 100 mg / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg / Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid‚ edetate disodium‚ FD&C red #40‚ flavors‚ glycerin‚ propylene glycol‚ propyl gallate‚ purified water‚ sodium benzoate‚ sorbitol‚ sucralose‚ trisodium citrate dihydrate*‚ xanthan gum.
*may contain this ingredient.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL every 4 hours.
Children 4 years to under 6 years: 5 mL every 4 hours.
Children under 4 years do not use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression‚ psychiatric‚ or emotional conditions‚ or Parkinson’s disease)‚ or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
When using this product: Do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your child gets nervous‚ dizzy or sleepless.
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days‚ comes back‚ or occurs with fever‚ rash‚ or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose‚ get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: sodium 3 mg .
Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal under bottle cap printed “SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is torn or missing.
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate. Dosage cup provided.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Coatings Free