|MFG # 02jw392.180|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
A dietary supplement available in a 1000 mg tablet to support proper joint and skin health.
• Methylsulfonylmethane helps support joint comfort and supplies an excellent source of sulfur to help ensure the body’s ability to synthesize collagen for connective tissue health, and maintain cell membrane flexibility.
• Sulfur levels can be reduced through normal aging processes and sulfur deficiencies have been associated with psychological and physical stress, fatigue and susceptibility to disease.
• An essential mineral found in the body or in the production of various sulfur containing compounds in the body such as insulin, keratin, collagen, chondroitin sulfate and glutathione (a potent antioxidant).
• Found in every cell in the body and used as a building block to create new cells in the body.
• Holds together the protein strands of connective tissue, hair and nails.
• Joint comfort
• Proper connective tissue function, collagen formation, and skin health
• Circulation, by supporting the integrity of connective tissue structures in blood vessels
• Gastrointestinal function by supporting the integrity of the digestive tract lining and balancing pH levels
• The structure and function of many significant compounds including hormones, immunoglobulins, and important sulfur containing amino acids
• Cell membrane flexibility and permeability, which allows for the exchange of nutrients into and toxins out of the cell
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.