- MFG # 10112
- UPC # 683268101124
WHAT ARE MINERALS?
• Minerals are natural substances found in the earth and needed by the body for proper function of cells. They are generally obtained in the diets through consumption of plants that absorb minerals from the soil‚
and herbivorous animals. Improper diets‚ consumption of foods grown in inferior mineral-depleted soil‚ as well as aging and health problems may cause a deficiency of minerals that can result in biochemical imbalances.
• Macrominerals‚ such as sodium‚ chloride‚ potassium‚ calcium‚ phosphorous‚ and magnesium‚ are needed by the body in relatively large quantities. Microminerals‚ or trace minerals‚ such as iron‚ zinc‚ copper‚ manganese‚ molybdenum‚ selenium‚ iodine and fluoride are required in very small quantities.
WHAT ARE CHELATED MINERALS?
Mineral supplements are available in many forms‚ however‚ the most absorbable forms are chelated to proteins amino acids. When minerals are consumed with meals‚ they are naturally bound to proteins in the stomach
and then transported through the blood stream and absorbed into the body. Chelating minerals to amino acids enhances their bioavailabilty and smaller amounts are more effectively utilized and are thus more effective.
WHY ARE VITAMIN D AND IPRIFLAVONE IMPORTANT?
Vitamin D and Ipriflavone are important‚ along with Calcium‚ for bone support to increase bone density and help prevent Osteoporosis.
• VITAMIN D is essential for the absorption of Calcium‚ for healthy bones‚ which is especially important for pre and postmenopausal women‚ as well as the elderly who tend to be deficient in this vitamin.
• IPRIFLAVONE Enhances calcium absorption in the bone‚ and stimulates bone formation (by activating osteoblasts). It is a semisynthetic isoflavonoid compound derived from soy (and may be found naturally in bee propolis) but without the allergens found in soy. Studies indicate Ipriflavone helps increase bone density‚ especially when combined with Calcium and Vitamin D.
Each tablet contains the following:
Elemental Calcium (Amino Acid Chelate) 83.35 mg‚
Magnesium (Amino Acid Chelate) 20.85mg
Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 16.7 mg
Potassium (Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg
Betaine HCL 8.34 mg
Iron 1.67 mg
Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate) 1.67 mg
Copper (Amino Acid Chelate) 0.50 mg
Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate) 0.375 mg
Chromium (Amino Acid Chelate) 33.4 mcg
Iodine (Kelp) 25 mcg
Selenium (Yeast free‚ Amino Acid Chelate)1.67 mcg
Natural Vitamin E-0.834 IU
Take 1 – 3 tablets daily with food‚ or as needed.
• (2 tablets contain-166.7mg. Elemental Calcium‚ 3 tablets contain- 250 mg. Elemental Calcium)
• For additional bone support‚ Montiff Calcium Plus with Vitamin D and Ipriflavone are also recommended..
Those taking nutritional supplemental fiber should take mineral supplements at different times of the day‚ since fiber may interfere with mineral absorption. Also‚ do not take Calcium with foods high in soy or phytates (often found in cereals)‚ which may interfere with Calcium absorption.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- Made In The Usa
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Milk Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free