Melatonin SR3 Sustained Release 3 mg 90 Vegetarian Tablets
Item # FRT1066
Our Price: $19.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw304.090|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Melatonin contains the purest grade melatonin in a convenient highly bioavailable tablet.
Recommended to Support:
-Normal sleep and wake cycles
-Normal immune function
-Anti-oxidant protection from free radicals
• Melatonin is a natural hormone nutrient that is synthesized from the amino acid tryptophan by the pineal gland in the back of the brain.
• Most of the research on melatonin has focused on its role in maintaining normal sleep/wake rhythms. The rise in plasma melatonin levels is thought to be responsible for bringing on sleep. Nocturnal melatonin production is
highest in children and begins to decline from adolescence on until it is virtually absent in the elderly.
• Melatonin supports normal immune function by helping maintain the activity of circulating natural killer cells and it has also been found to function as an antagonist for stress induced immune suppression.
• Melatonin sublingual contains the purest grade melatonin in a convenient highly bioavailable sublingual tab.
• Melatonin is also considered a potent antioxidant that enters all body cells to help prevent free radical damage.
• Melatonin is perhaps the most important physiological anti-oxidant in the brain due to its lipid and water soluble properties as it can freely cross the blood brain barrier.
• In vitro that melatonin is more effective than glutathione in scavenging toxic hydroxyl radicals and also more efficient than vitamin E in neutralizing peroxyl radical which can induce DNA damage.
• Melatonin also stimulates the main anti-oxidant enzyme of the brain, glutathione peroxidase.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Amount Per 1 sustain released tab: |
Melatonin 3 mg
|As a dietary supplement, take one sustain released tab daily one hour before bed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Consult a healthcare professional before use.|
Overall Rating for Melatonin SR3 Sustained Release 3 mg 90 Vegetarian Tablets