Mag Citrate 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Item # FRT1062
Our Price: $10.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw216.090|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
A dietary supplement to support proper nerve and muscle functions.
• Magnesium is a mineral needed by every cell. It activates at least 350 different enzymes in the body, more than any other mineral, so it is crucial for many of the metabolic functions in the body.
Low magnesium levels can cause metabolic functions to decrease, resulting in stress on the body and reducing the body’s ability to absorb and retain magnesium. Magnesium is well known for its ability to help maintain
normal muscle and nerve function, heart rhythm, energy production and storage as well as strong bones and teeth.
Magnesium supports a calm state and assists with calcium and potassium uptake. It also aids in maintaining the body’s proper pH balance, blood pressure and normal body temperature.
Magnesium and Nerve Function
• Magnesium is known to regulate or inhibit many nerve receptors.
• Without enough magnesium, nerves fire too easily from even minor stimuli which can create a sensitivity to pain especially in people with a low threshold.
• Magnesium appears to also affect the nervous system by regulating the release of hormones.
Magnesium and Muscle Function
• Adequate magnesium is necessary for proper muscle functioning.
• Magnesium deficiency promotes excessive muscle tension which can lead to muscle spasms and restlessness.
• Supports the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue.
Absorption and mineral transporters (aspartates & citrates)
• Absorption of minerals is a major problem. All nutrients reaching the upper G.I. tract are not absorbeduniformly or adequately. Increasing and improving absorption is vital to good health.
• To improve absorption of inorganic minerals, theymust be bound to organic substances such as citric acid or aspartic acid. This is known as a chelated mineral. What’s important about a chelating agent is its ability to form a complete ring around the mineral ion.
• Citric acid is a chelating agent that improves the absorption of minerals but does not form a complete ring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings per container: 90
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 140 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
|As a dietary supplement, take one capsule, twice daily with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.|
Overall Rating for Mag Citrate 90 Vegetarian Capsules