- MFG # SC102
- UPC # 693749081029
Choosing a body lotion that fits all your specific needs can be difficult when you have a specific set of criteria. Which lotion will provide you refreshing relief from dry skin? Which comes free of harmful additives‚ preferably replaced with all-natural ingredients? Which lotion will be suitable for fragrance sensitivity issues? Well‚ worry no longer‚ because Thorne Organics Lotion - Unscented Blend with Vitamin E answers all these questions. With a dermal matrix system providing organic essential oils and botanicals for toned skin‚ this product works as an effective whole body moisturizer.
This unscented lotion contains quite a good deal of quality ingredients‚ but more important is what it does not carry. It is silicone free‚ as well as free of all artificial colors and fragrances. All essential oils used are unscented. 91% of these essential oils and other ingredients used are certified organic- the other 9% are all naturally derived products as well. Acceptable for all skin types‚ the Unscented Blend can help without leaving clogged pores or oily residue behind‚ with a mix of organic emollients like jojoba‚ aloe‚ and balsam that go deep into the dermis.
Each bottle of Thorne Organics Lotion - Unscented Blend with Vitamin E contains 8.5 fl oz (251 mL) for use as an multipurpose moisturizer. To use‚ apply the lotion to all applicable areas‚ and use as often as needed. In cases of very dry skin‚ apply‚ and after it absorbs‚ reapply the lotion. Target potential trouble areas like heels and elbows to ensure full application benefits. Avoid applying to the areas around your eyes.
Thorne Organics puts purity first with bioavailable‚ natural products for your skin and body. Keeping with Thorne Research’s trusted promise of delivering results in a safe and effective way‚ all products sold by Thorne Organics contain a “NO List” that shows all of the artificial and synthetic products and additives that have been excluded for your health and safety.
One Bottle Contains:
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Fillet Gel)*
Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Fatty Alcohol)
Galactomannan (Guar Gum)
Simauruba glauca (Aceituno) Fruit Extract*
Myroxylon pereirae (Balsam Peru) Oil*
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*
Carota sativa (Carrot) Seed Extract*
Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*
Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*
Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract*
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*
Ocimum basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract*
Cardamomum Seed Oil*
Thyme vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*
Vitamin E (derived from Sunflower* and Rosemary*)
Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel)
Citric Acid (vitamin C)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: None
Apply lotion to all areas. Use as often as needed. For extremely dry skin‚ apply first application‚ let absorb‚ then reapply. Target trouble areas such as heels and elbows. Avoid eye area.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain: animal by-products‚ animal testing‚ artificial colors‚ artificial fragrances‚ benzene‚ bisphenol A‚ dimethicone‚ EDTA‚ formaldehyde‚ gluten‚ genetically modified organisms (GMOs)‚ hydrogenated oils‚ mineral oil‚ mono-‚ di-‚ or triethanolamine (MEA‚ DEA‚ TEA)‚ parabens‚ petrolatum‚ plastics/phthalates‚ polyvinyl chlorides (PVCs)‚ polyethylene glycols (PEGs) or 1‚4-dioxane‚ propylene glycol‚ silicates‚ silicones‚ sodium lauryl sulfates (SLSs) or lauryl sulfates‚ wheat.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Vegan Product
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Silicone Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Wheat Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Lotion - Unscented Blend with Vitamin E 8 oz (250 ml)
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Ringwood, NJ
Lotion - Unscented Blend with Vitamin E might very well be the best lotion Ive ever used. The consistency is not too watery like other lotions Ive used in the past probably because the first ingredient is NOT water like most! A little bit goes a very long way and my skin feels really soft throughout the day. I need to buy another one so I can have it by bed at night. Ive tried lots of body creams butters and lotions...I think I finally stuck gold!
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.