L-Lysine 100 Vegetarian Tablets
Item # FRT1060
Our Price: $10.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw281.100|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
A vegetarian dietary supplement to support the body’s antibody, hormone and enzyme functions.
L-Lysine is a basic building block of protein within the body. It is an essential amino acid in that it is required for human nutrition, but is not produced by the body.
Lysine is required for:
• Growth and bone development in children.
• Assisting calcium absorption.
• Maintaining correct nitrogen balance in the
• Maintaining lean body mass.
• Antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• Collagen formation and tissue repair.
• Building of muscle protein.
• Recovery from injuries and operations.
• Cold sores.
• Lysine can reduce the recurrence of herpes simplex infections. It may be very effective to prevent cold sores & genital herpes outbreaks. Also, taking lysine at the very first sign of a herpes outbreak may help rapidly resolve the cold sore or genital lesion.
L-Lysine deficiency symptoms may include:
• Impaired growth.
• Decreased immune function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Each tablet contains: |
L-Lysine 500 mg
Other ingredients: stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silica.
|As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet, 1 to 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.|
Overall Rating for L-Lysine 100 Vegetarian Tablets