- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 728315003607
A rehydrating mask that replenishes moisture‚ smooths skin‚ and restores vitality. For dry‚ poorly moisturized skin over 30.
LL Regeneration Series - Replenishing‚ Restorative‚ Rejuvenating
-Promotes cell renewal
-Replenishes moisture and oil
-Strengthens skins resistance to ageing
1) Stimulates cell regeneration and renewal with the LL Bio-Complex
2) Restores skin's moisture-binding ability with panthenol‚ sorbitol‚ and shea butter
3) Strengthens skin and protects against free radical damage and ageing with coneflower extract‚ rose water‚ and echinacea
4) Nourishes and rejuvenates with valuable botanical oils such as squalane‚ and sesame oil
5) Repairs environmentally-caused ageing with Vitamin E
6) Tones and maintains elasticity with witch hazel and St. John's wort
7) Calms and soothes with sage‚ chamomile‚ calendula
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Bio-Complex - Synergistic combination of ingredients proven to promote cell renewal
Calendula - Calms inflammation and irritation‚ supports cell renewal
Chamomile - Soothes and calms irritation
Coneflower - Strengthens resistance to environmental damage
Rose Water - Strengthens‚ has antiseptic properties
Sage - Tones‚ heals‚ has antiseptic properties
Sesame Oil - Replenishes. nourishes‚ smoothes‚ and cares for skin
Shea Butter - Balances skin‚ supports cell renewal‚ smoothes skin
St. John's Wort Oil - stimulates cell renewal‚ firms‚ refines
Witch Hazel - Tones‚ stimulates‚ disinfects
Apply generously once or twice per week to the cleansed and toned skin of the face‚ throat and décolleté. After about 10 - 15 minutes massage in any remaining cream.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs