- MFG # 6677
- UPC # 733739066770
There's something about the combination of bananas and chocolate that just makes life better. Living Now's great-tasting Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is a decadent combination of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and fresh bananas. It's carefully made without common allergens and tastes so good you won't even know it's gluten-free. Make today a better day with Living Now's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix.
Living Now™ is more than just a brand of great-tasting gluten-free foods - it’s a way of life for anyone with food sensitivities. This premium line was developed to provide wholesome‚ healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat‚ nuts‚ soy‚ dairy‚ eggs‚ and shellfish. Living Now™ is produced in a dedicated‚ allergy-friendly facility and is GMO-free with no artificial flavors‚ colors‚ or preservatives. With Living Now™ eating is safe‚ fun‚ and satisfying again!
- No artificial colors‚ flavors‚ sweeteners or hydrogenated oils.
- Made without the 8 major common allergens.
- Just pure gluten-free goodness.
Serving Size: 1 1/3 Tbsp Dry Mix (19.3 Grams)
Servings Per Container: About 15
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 1.5g / 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5g / 3%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg / 0%
Sodium 100mg / 4%
Total Carbohydrate 16g / 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g / 4%
Protein 1g / 2%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: None.
Ingredients: Organic Turbinado Sugar‚ Organic Brown Rice Flour‚ Millet Flour‚ Chocolate Chips (cane sugar‚ chocolate liquor‚ cocoa butter)‚ Tapioca Flour‚ Arrowroot Powder‚ White Chia Meal‚ Organic Golden Flax Seed Meal‚ Guar Gum‚ Baking Powder (baking soda‚ monocalcium phosphate‚ non-gmo corn starch)‚ Baking Soda‚ Sea Salt and Cinnamon.
Always made without Dairy‚ Wheat‚ Soy‚ Nuts‚ Eggs
Produced in a dedicated gluten-free‚ allergy-friendly facility.
What You Need:
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil (Egg Substitution: 2 Tbsp Applesauce + 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder + 3 Tbsp of Oil).
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix 3 large eggs (well beaten)‚ 2 ripe medium bananas (mashed‚ approx 3/4 cup) and 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix batter until uniform.
5. Lightly coat 9" x 4" pan with vegetable spray or oil. Then pour batter in pan.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes in pan‚ then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Kosher Product
- Gluten Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Hyrdrogentated Oils Free
- Dairy Free
- Nuts Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Vegan Product
- Vegetarian Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.