|MFG # 16415|
UPC # 631257422675
Official Website: http://www.advancednaturals.com
Natural ingredients used traditionally to support normal liver detoxification functions
•Contains herbs and nutraceuticals
•Formulated by Brenda Watson C.N.C. & Leonard Smith M.D.
What is the liver and how does it function?
The liver is your largest internal organ. It performs many functions, including detoxification of the body. The liver works by both filtering toxins directly and by altering toxins so that they can be removed at other stages of
detoxification. The liver filters toxins from 1 liter of blood every minute. After the liver processes these endotoxins (produced in the body), exotoxins (from outside the body) and wastes, they are sent to the kidneys
and colon for elimination. A properly functioning liver is vital to health.
What can I do to keep my liver healthy?
Lifestyle changes that help limit or dilute the toxin level in the body are beneficial. Drinking plenty of water, eating a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables and protein (preferably organic), and regular exercise can all help eliminate, prevent the ingestion of, or dilute the concentration of toxins. Eating the proper foods and nutrients gives the liver the tools it needs to stay healthy.
What nutrients does the liver need for detoxification and health?
The liver uses many different nutrients during detoxification.
• Milk Thistle - an herb traditionally used to support normal detoxification functions of the liver. The strong antitoxin activity of the main ingredient in milk thistle (silymarin) is thought to help the liver function.
• L-Methionine - an amino acid that the liver uses to create glutathione. Supplementing with L-methionine can help raise glutathione levels and thus support the natural detoxification functions of the liver.
• N-Acetyl-Cysteine - the liver also uses NAC to create glutathione. Supplementing with NAC can help raise glutathione levels.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid - an antioxidant that helps revitalize glutathione and supports the antitoxin activities of the liver.
• Selenium - helps zinc and vitamins (both antioxidants) to function better in their detoxification properties.
• Ayurvedic Herbs - these herbs have long been used to promote the detoxification capabilities of the liver. Among the most commonly used herbs are Boerhavia Diffusa, Eclipta Alba, Terminalia Belerica, Tinospora Cordifolia, and Picrorhiza Kurroa. Note: Glutathione is powerful amino acid made by the liver, which acts as an antioxidant and detoxifying compound.
What is LiverMax™?
LiverMax is an easy-to-use, two-part cleanseing program that contains minerals, herbs and amino acids that have long been used to promote healthy detoxification and cleansing of the liver. Part I contains herbs, minerals and amino acids that support healthy liver detoxification. Part II contains Ayurvedic herbs, which support healthy liver detoxification functions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.