- MFG # 103000
- UPC # 747889030000
Accelerates liver detoxification for improved fat metabolism‚ waste elimination and acid neutralization. Gall bladder and spleen activity are also enhanced.
The health of your liver is related to your immune strength.
The liver is responsible for more than 1500 functions that directly maintain your immune system. It produces interferon‚ the body’s natural germ killer‚ which activates white blood cells that destroy and eliminate disease-causing pathogens. Further‚ the liver is your body’s main organ of detoxification‚ filtering out toxins at a rate of over a quart of blood per minute. It’s also a vast storehouse for vitamins‚ minerals‚ and enzymes that it releases as needed to build and maintain healthy cells.
Does your liver need support?
Since the Standard American Diet (SAD) is high in calories‚ fats‚ sugars‚ and alcohol‚ with unknown amounts of toxic substances‚ almost everyone has some degree of liver malfunction. Liver disorders are a direct cause of death for 50‚000 people in the United States every year! Liver exhaustion signs to watch for:
- Unexplained fatigue and depression.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- A distended stomach even if the rest of the body is thin.
- Food and chemical sensitivities.
- Nausea and shakes.
- Brown skin spots or skin itching.
How does Crystal Star Liver Renew™ help restore liver health?
This advanced formula features milk thistle seed extract‚ found in clinical studies to help prevent liver damage from alcohol and to regenerate damaged liver tissue. Bupleurum‚ dandelion and red sage have been added as liver tonics which accelerate toxin release. The medicinal mushrooms‚ maitake and reishi‚ are included for powerful immune support. With Crystal Star Liver Renew™‚ you may notice fewer instances of swollen glands during the cold and flu season. Weight and cellulite control difficulties can be reduced as built up toxins are released. Even brown skin spots and spots before the eyes may begin to fade. Make a commitment to be good to your liver with Crystal Star Liver Renew™ caps!
About the Herbs:
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa): detoxifies the liver and bloodstream; a specific for chronic skin eruptions like boils‚ acne and abscesses that are related to liver toxicity.
- Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus): a liver protector that promotes bile flow.; helpful for liver and gallbladder problems‚ and high cholesterol.
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum): a liver protector that works well even long term (1-2 months); helps repair liver damage related to poisoning‚ viruses‚ and toxicity.
- Bupleurum (Bupleurum chinensis): widely valued in TCM as a liver tonic for severe liver damage.
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum off.): a specific remedy for liver problems. Many
herbalists recommend 2 cups of roasted dandelion root tea a day to help remedy liver problems.
- Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium): a bitters herb that stimulates liver and
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum): a specific herb for liver‚ immune and respiratory health; helpful in cases of viral liver infection‚ bronchitis and high cholesterol.
- Schizandra Berries (Schizandra chinensis): a liver protector used in TCM; helps to energize by supporting the adrenal glands.
- Red Sage (Salvia miltiorrhiza): a blood purifier that reduces excess heat and toxicity in the liver.
- Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa): stimulates immune response and helps protect the liver.
- Jiaogulan Root (Gynostemma pentaphyllum): a liver protector and lipid regulator; studies confirm jiaogulan can help regulate triglycerides‚ LDL (bad cholesterol)‚ and HDL (good cholesterol).
- Barberry Bark (Berberis vulgaris): a bile stimulant that improves elimination and helps rebuild the liver.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris): a liver tonic that helps breakdown excess cholesterol.
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera): a powerful liver protector and antioxidant; can help liver damage related to chemotherapy.
- Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa): stimulates bile flow; reduces inflammation; a potent antioxidant that can help protect liver tissue.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Burdock Rt.; Artichoke Lf.; Milk Thistle Sd. Ext.; Bupleurum; Wild Yam Rt.; Chinese Wolfberry; Dandelion Rt.; Oregon Grape Rt.; Ginkgo Biloba Lf.; Reishi Mushroom; Schizandra Bry.; Red Sage Lf.; Maitake Mushroom; Jiaogulan Lf.; Barberry Bk.; Dandelion Lf.; Tribulus Frt.; Watercress Hrb.; Grapeseed; Ginger Rt.; Cardamom Pod; Turmeric Rt.;
Other ingredients: vegetable-source maltodextrin and magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 1 - 2 caps‚ 3 times daily before meals for 1 - 2 months. For maintenance‚ take 2 caps daily as needed.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Contaminant Free
- Heavy Metals Free
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Vegetarian Product
- Gluten Free