L-Glutamine Powder 5.29 oz (150 Grams)
Item # FRT1058
Our Price: $33.00
Free Shipping Included for all US addresses and territories
Product Q & A
|MFG # 02jw289.150|
Official Website: http://www.nutritionalfrontiers.com
Supplementing with L-Glutamine supports the maintenance of muscles, mental activity, immune response, proper mood balance, energy levels and digestive tract health.
• L-Glutamine is a key component in the maintenance of healthy intestinal mucosa. A lack of glutamine may lead to a loss of enterocyte (cells in the small intestine) integrity in the lining of the intestines, which may affect digestion and absorption or allow pathogens into the body.
• L-Glutamine can readily pass the blood-brain barrier and is used as fuel for the brain. L-Glutamine also supports GABA levels, which is needed to sustain proper brain function and mental activity.
• Glutamine is also found in large amounts in the muscles and is readily available when needed for the synthesis of skeletal muscle proteins. For this reason it is a beneficial amino acid for body builders and to help prevent muscle wasting that can accompany prolonged bed rest or illness.
• L-Glutamine also plays a role in protecting the body from high levels of ammonia and maintaining proper acid-base (pH) balance.
• Supports G.I. tract integrity.
• Supports immune system function.
• Supports synthesis of skeletal muscle proteins, RNA and DNA.
• Preserves glutathione in the liver.
• Assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body and helps clear ammonia from tissues.
• Supports GABA production for proper brain function and mental activity.
• Passes the blood-brain barrier and acts as energy for the brain.
• When necessary can be converted to sugar for energy in the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 Teaspoons|
Amount per Serving:
L-Glutamine 5,000 mg
|As a dietary supplement, mix 1 1/2 tsp in 8 oz. juice or water once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Persons with liver or kidney disorders or Reye’s Syndrome should not take this.|
Overall Rating for L-Glutamine Powder 5.29 oz (150 Grams)