- MFG # 2555
- UPC # 859447002555
Euphausia superba is a species of krill found in the Antarctic waters of the Southern Ocean. Krill are shrimp-like invertebrates or crustaceans that live in large schools‚ called swarms‚ sometimes reaching densities of 10‚000-30‚000 individual animals per cubic meter. Krill Oil is the most bioavailable source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
Unlike Fish oil‚ the Omega-3 fatty acids in Krill Oil are absorbed and carried to the body’s cells in phospholipid form. Phospholipids form the structural basis of cell membranes‚ so Phospholipids with Omega-3 fatty acids are easily recognized‚ absorbed and utilized by the body. Best of all‚ there is no fishy after-taste and the softgels are a lot smaller and easy-to-swallow.
Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports the body's inflammation response and overall joint health.
- Supports cognitive health‚ specifically focus and attention.
- Helps support the management of the physical and emotional symptoms associated with PMS.
- Has antioxidant properties greater than Vitamins A & E‚ Omega-3 Fish Oil‚ and CoQ10.
- Krill Oil Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Supports heart‚ joints‚ brain‚ eye‚ and women's health.
The Krill Oil Gold™ Advantage
- Pure‚ high quality extract of Euphausia superba‚ a species of Antarctic Krill.
- Sourced from krill biomass that is certified sustainable.
- Formulated using the most clinically studied Krill Oil in the world.
- IKOS 5-star certified for purity‚ potency‚ and freshness.
- Best source of nautrally-occurring Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Naturally rich in Phospholipids‚ which form the structural basis of human cell membranes.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids naturally bound to Phospholipids.
- Highly bio-available and absorbable source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in naturally-occurring‚ powerful antioxidant‚ Astaxanthin.
- Guranteed free of PCBs‚ Dioxins‚ and Heavy Metals (including mercury).
- Verified allergen-free (except Shellfish) by an independent‚ third-party lab.
- Verified free of GMOs by an independent‚ third-party lab specializing in GMO testing.
- 1000 mg per softgel / 60 softgels per bottle.
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgels
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1 g / 2%
Cholesterol 10 mg / 4%
NKO® Neptune Krill Oil (Euphausia superba) 1‚000 mg / ƚ
Phospholipids 420 mg / ƚ
Total Omega-3 fatty acid 300 mg / ƚ
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 150 mg / ƚ
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 90 mg / ƚ
Other Omega-3 acids 60 mg / ƚ
Omega-9 fatty acids 65 mg / ƚ
Choline 56 mg / 10%
Omega-6 fatty acids 12 mg / ƚ
Astaxanthin (naturally occurring) 1.25 mg / ƚ
* Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2‚000 calories diet.
ƚ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel (Bovine Gelatin‚ Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin‚ Purified Water)‚ Sorbitol‚ Vanillin. Contains shellfish.
Does not contain GMOs‚ additives‚ fillers‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ stearates‚ silicon dioxide‚ or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk‚ egg‚ peanuts‚ soy‚ and gluten.
NKO® is a trademark of Neptune Technologies and Bioressources Inc. Quebec‚ Canada. U.S. Patent No: 6800299 B1.
As a dietary supplement‚ adults take 1 softgel daily with breakfast‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This product contains an ingredient derived from Shellfish (Krill Oil). Individuals with known or suspected allergey to shellfish should consult a licensed medical professional before taking this product. Please also consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are currently taking anticoagulants‚ if you are or plan to become pregnant‚ if you are lactating‚ and/or if you are taking any other OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place‚ but DO NOT refrigerate. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Additive Free
- Fillers Free
- Preservative Free
- Milk Free
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Made In The Usa
- Artificial Ingredients Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Krill Gold (Neptune Krill Oil) Double Strength 1000 mg 60 Softgels
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Coral Gables, FL
Great natural fish oil.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008