- MFG # 2517
- UPC # 859447002517
Euphausia superba is a species of krill found in the Antarctic waters of the Southern Ocean. Krill are shrimp-like invertebrates or crustaceans that live in large schools‚ called swarms‚ sometimes reaching densities of 10‚000-30‚000 individual animals per cubic meter. Krill Oil is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
Unlike fish oil‚ the Omega-3 fatty acids in Krill Oil are absorbed and carried to the body’s cells in phospholipid form. Phospholipids form the structural basis of cell membranes‚ so Phospholipids with Omega-3 fatty acids are easily recognized‚ absorbed and utilized by the body. Best of all‚ there is no fishy after-taste and the softgels are a lot smaller and easy-to-swallow.
Health Benefits of Krill Oil
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports the body's inflammation response and overall joint health.
- Supports cognitive health‚ specifically focus and attention.
- Helps support the management of the physical and emotional symptoms associated with PMS.
- Has antioxidant properties greater than Vitamins A & E‚ Omega-3 Fish Oil‚ and CoQ10.
- Krill Oil Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Supports heart‚ joints‚ brain‚ eye‚ and women's health.
The Krill Oil Gold™ Advantage
- Pure‚ high quality extract of Euphausia superba‚ a species of Antarctic Krill.
- Sourced from krill biomass that is certified sustainable.
- Formulated using the most clinically studied Krill Oil in the world.
-.IKOS 5-star certified for purity‚ potency‚ and freshness.
- Best source of nautrally-occurring Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Naturally rich in Phospholipids‚ which form the structural basis of human cell membranes.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids naturally bound to Phospholipids.
- Highly bio-available and absorbable source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Rich in naturally-occurring‚ powerful antioxidant‚ Astaxanthin.
- Guranteed free of PCBs‚ Dioxins‚ and Heavy Metals (including mercury).
- Verified allergen-free (except Shellfish) by an independent‚ third-party lab.
- Verified free of GMOs by an independent‚ third-party lab specializing in GMO testing.
- 500 mg per softgel / Available as 60-count and 120-count.
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards in the USA.
Krill Oil Gold™ (500 mg) Information:
Therapeutic Daily Dosage of Krill Oil - 1000 mg vs. 600 mg
Clinical research supports the usefulness of Krill Oil at the recommended daily dosage of 1000 mg (two 500 mg softgels or 1 1000 mg softgel). However‚ there are products in the market with 300 mg softgels; reducing the daily dosage from 1000 mg to 600 mg (two 300 mg softgels) is merely a commercial decision rather than a scientific one and individuals consuming 1000 mg have a clear advantage. The 300 mg softgels may cost less as they use less oil in their product‚ but there are no real savings because the benefits will also be comparitively less.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 5
Cholesterol 10 mg / 4%
Vitamin A (naturally occurring) 90 IU / 2%
NKO® Neptune Krill Oil 1‚000 mg / ƚ
Phospholipids 460 mg / ƚ
Total Omega-3 fatty acid 300 mg / ƚ
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 150 mg / ƚ
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 90 mg / ƚ
Other Omega-3 acids 60 mg / ƚ
Omega-6 fatty acids 12 mg / ƚ
Omega-9 fatty acids 65 mg / ƚ
Astaxanthin (esterified) 1.3 mg / ƚ
Choline 56 mg / 10%
* Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2‚000 calories diet.
ƚ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Softgel (Bovine Gelatin‚ Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin‚ Purified Water). Contains shellfish.
Does not contain GMOs‚ additives‚ fillers‚ artificial ingredients‚ preservatives‚ stearates‚ silicon dioxide‚ or titanium dioxide.
Free of milk‚ egg‚ peanuts‚ soy‚ and gluten.
NKO® is a trademark of Neptune Technologies and Bioressources Inc. Quebec‚ Canada. U.S. Patent No: 6800299 B1.
As a dietary supplement‚ adults take 2 softgels daily with breakfast for one to three months‚ reducing it to 1 softgel a day with breakfast thereafter‚ or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This product contains an ingredient derived from Shellfish (Krill Oil). Individuals with known or suspected allergey to shellfish should consult a licensed medical professional before taking this product. Please also consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are currently taking anticoagulants‚ if you are or plan to become pregnant‚ if you are lactating‚ and/or if you are taking any other OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Store in a cool‚ dry place‚ but DO NOT refrigerate. Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Fillers Free
- Preservative Free
- Milk Free
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Hexane Free
- Binders Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free
- Artificial Additive Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Krill Gold (Neptune Krill Oil) 500 mg 120 Softgels
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
from Coral Gables, FL
Great fish oil. All natural.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1