- MFG # 0712
- UPC # 351953712015
Koratate delivers potassium as the fully
reacted potassium gluconate salt and in the amount
necessary for those on diets that are not delivering optimal
potassium for bone‚ muscle‚ nerve and circulatory health.
A generous‚ daily intake of potassium is required for life‚ proper growth and adult
health. A diet insufficient in potassium has become a general health problem in the US‚ partly due to the modern diet rich in sodium salts. Some typical indications of potassium deficiencies are
1. Low bone density – potassium is an absolute requirement for strong‚ dense bones1. Healthy
potassium intake encourages denser bones for people of all ages.
2. Inability to retain calcium – low potassium intake discourages calcium retention and vital
calcium is excreted in the urine via the kidneys2.
3. Fatigue – this may be the first sign of potassium deficiency. Potassium is a metal ion required
within living cells‚ much more than sodium‚ and low levels of potassium inhibit cell function‚
especially those enzymatic processes requiring transport across membranes3 and
4. Muscle weakness – acute potassium deficiency‚ hypokalemia‚ may result in skeletal muscle
weakness4. Low levels of potassium are often observed in people suffering digestive ailments
and those recovering from illness.
5. Circulatory problems including high blood pressure – again‚ hypokalemia often manifests as
arrhythmia and muscle cramping in extremities5. This is a rather common condition arising
immediately from severe diarrhea‚ vomiting‚ diuretic drugs and bulimia‚ or as a chronic
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Each tablet contains 99 mg potassium from 534 mg of potassium gluconate‚ in a base of cellulose‚ stearic acid and calcium stearates.
One to two tablets daily‚ with meals.
Store in a dry cool place‚ keep out of reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made In The Usa
- Vegetarian Product