- MFG # HT-KB
- UPC # FRT1134
This comprehensive herbal combination formula to nourish and tonify the kidneys and urinary tract.
About the Formula
• Parietaria Diffusa (Pellitory on the wall) is known as a trophorestorative to the kidney‚ meaning that it restores normal function to the organ. This tonifying‚ gentle herb can be taken long term. In addition to being tonifying‚ it is also used traditionally for cystitis‚ urethritis‚ and nephritis.
• Couchgrass Root (Agropyron repens) has many beneficial actions in the urinary tract and kidneys. As an anti-inflammatory‚ antiseptic‚ diuretic and mild antimicrobial herb‚ Agropyron has wide applications for urinary tract health including urethritis‚ prostatitis‚ cystitis‚ nephritis‚ and urolithiasis. It combines well with Uva ursi for helping urinary tract infections.
• Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellate) is used for many kidney and urinary tract problems especially those characterized by congestion or weakness. It possesses mild lymphagogue effects in pelvis and also acts as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory. This herb is indicated for ong term support for kidney and bladder function.
• Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi is a small evergreen shrub found in North America and Europe. It has many useful actions in the urinary tract including as an anti-microbial‚ diuretic‚ demulcent‚ antiseptic‚ and astringent. People with a atonic bladder may benefit from taking uva ursi. This plant should be used with caution in children under 12 years old.
• Corn Silk (Zea mays) comes from the dried silky tassels found inside corn husks. It is a demulcent‚ vulnerary‚ and and potassium-sparing diuretic herb. Corn silk soothes the urinary tract and is helpful for people with acute or recurrent bladder infections‚ chronic urethritis‚ prostatitis‚ and edema. Corn silk contains many nutrients such as potassium‚ zinc‚ iron‚ silica‚ and vitamins C‚ B and K.
• Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum off.) is a common plant found all over the world. Considered by many gardeners to be a nuisance‚ herbalists find dandelion to be a useful diuretic‚ bitter‚ and nutritive tonic. The leaves‚ root‚ and flower all have beneficial properties. Dandelion leaves are high in vitamin A and have moderate amounts of vitamin D‚ vitamin C‚ some B vitamins‚ iron‚ silicon‚ magnesium‚ zinc‚ and manganese. Dandelion may help to lower blood pressure and the leaf is said to be nourish the urinary tract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
100 ml total:
Parietaria diffusa (Pellitory on the wall) aerial parts 20 ml
Couchgrass root (Agropyron repens) rhizome 20 ml
Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellate) leaf 15 ml
Arctostaphylos Uva ursi leaf 15 ml
Corn silk (Zea mays) tincture of fresh herb 15 ml
Dandelion (Taraxacum off.) leaf 15 ml
1-2 droppers‚ 3 times daily‚ add to water or juice.
If you are nursing‚ taking any medications‚ have blood pressure problems‚ or have kidney disease or impaired kidney function‚ please consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Product