Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the
same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping
Orders containing refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
If an item on your order is on backorder we will notify you by email
and we will ship what we have in stock, the backordered item (s) will be
shipped as soon as it is back in stock (usually within 1 week or less)
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays(Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
Order status and tracking information is updated
1 business day or less after the order is placed . You can now get real-time
status on your PureFormulas order on your cellphone or online.
Track your order
Order before 5 p.m. EST and this item will ship out today. Except during weekends and holidays.
We’re fast like that. Place your order before 5 p.m. and it will ship the same day, as long as we can verify billing and shipping information. Refrigerated items will be processed quickly, but might not ship the same day.
If it’s backordered, we’ll notify you by email and will ship it when it’s available (usually 1 week or less).
This comprehensive herbal combination formula to nourish and tonify the kidneys and urinary tract.
About the Formula
• Parietaria Diffusa (Pellitory on the wall) is known as a trophorestorative to the kidney‚ meaning that it restores normal function to the organ. This tonifying‚ gentle herb can be taken long term. In addition to being tonifying‚ it is also used traditionally for cystitis‚ urethritis‚ and nephritis.
• Couchgrass Root (Agropyron repens) has many beneficial actions in the urinary tract and kidneys. As an anti-inflammatory‚ antiseptic‚ diuretic and mild antimicrobial herb‚ Agropyron has wide applications for urinary tract health including urethritis‚ prostatitis‚ cystitis‚ nephritis‚ and urolithiasis. It combines well with Uva ursi for helping urinary tract infections.
• Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellate) is used for many kidney and urinary tract problems especially those characterized by congestion or weakness. It possesses mild lymphagogue effects in pelvis and also acts as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory. This herb is indicated for ong term support for kidney and bladder function.
• Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi is a small evergreen shrub found in North America and Europe. It has many useful actions in the urinary tract including as an anti-microbial‚ diuretic‚ demulcent‚ antiseptic‚ and astringent. People with a atonic bladder may benefit from taking uva ursi. This plant should be used with caution in children under 12 years old.
• Corn Silk (Zea mays) comes from the dried silky tassels found inside corn husks. It is a demulcent‚ vulnerary‚ and and potassium-sparing diuretic herb. Corn silk soothes the urinary tract and is helpful for people with acute or recurrent bladder infections‚ chronic urethritis‚ prostatitis‚ and edema. Corn silk contains many nutrients such as potassium‚ zinc‚ iron‚ silica‚ and vitamins C‚ B and K.
• Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum off.) is a common plant found all over the world. Considered by many gardeners to be a nuisance‚ herbalists find dandelion to be a useful diuretic‚ bitter‚ and nutritive tonic. The leaves‚ root‚ and flower all have beneficial properties. Dandelion leaves are high in vitamin A and have moderate amounts of vitamin D‚ vitamin C‚ some B vitamins‚ iron‚ silicon‚ magnesium‚ zinc‚ and manganese. Dandelion may help to lower blood pressure and the leaf is said to be nourish the urinary tract.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
100 ml total: Parietaria diffusa (Pellitory on the wall) aerial parts 20 ml Couchgrass root (Agropyron repens) rhizome 20 ml Pipsissewa (Chimaphila umbellate) leaf 15 ml Arctostaphylos Uva ursi leaf 15 ml Corn silk (Zea mays) tincture of fresh herb 15 ml Dandelion (Taraxacum off.) leaf 15 ml
1-2 droppers‚ 3 times daily‚ add to water or juice.
If you are nursing‚ taking any medications‚ have blood pressure problems‚ or have kidney disease or impaired kidney function‚ please consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product.
PureFormulas is your one-stop shop for health supplements, vitamins, minerals and other nutritional supplements. We carry thousands of products from a huge variety of prescreened manufacturers because our goal is to help you achieve optimal health, regardless of your age, lifestyle or location.
At PureFormulas, we hand pick every item in our inventory. We only work with the most reputable, trusted manufacturers of vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements.
When you order from PureFormulas, you're getting access to our large inventory, the convenience of fast, free shipping, and the comfort of knowing your order is guaranteed authentic and fresh. Our dedicated team is here to make sure you have access to the best health supplements, vitamins and minerals and other nutritional supplements. Our friendly, efficient customer service is second-to-none, and we guarantee your satisfaction on every order you place through PureFormulas.
We invite you to browse our large selection of vitamins and minerals, nutritional supplements and other health supplements, and please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting your needs today!
Domestic orders placed by 5 PM Eastern Time will be packed and shipped the same day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected. Orders containing out-of-stock items or refrigerated items will be processed as quickly as possible, but won't necessarily be shipped out the same day.
Excludes all orders placed during weekends and on major US holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).