- MFG # 02jw20134.60
- UPC # FRT1154
- Magnesium is an essential mineral found in foods such as green leafy vegetables‚ nuts‚ and beans. It may possibly promote strong bones‚ teeth‚ and a healthy heart.
- Biotin is a coenzyme and B vitamin found in certain vegetables‚ fruits‚ and dairy products. It’s believed that it may help promote healthy hair‚ skin‚ and nails.
- Potassium is an essential mineral that can be found in a variety of foods such as fruits‚ vegetables‚ and whole grains. It may possibly help promote proper heart‚ muscle‚ and nerve functions.
- Zinc is an essential trace element believed to promote healthy growth during childhood. It may possibly also help support the immune system‚ skin health‚ and gastrointestinal tract.
- Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin believed to possibly be one of the most effective and safest nutrients. It can have potential benefits for the heart‚ skin‚ and immune system.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be found in certain foods such as fruits‚ vegetables‚ and meat. It may possibly help promote heart and skin health.
Kids may not always eat the right foods to maintain good health. Sometimes they need a multivitamin supplement like Just for Kids by Nutritional Frontiers to help provide the additional nutrients their bodies require to grow and function properly.
Some of the ingredients you will find in these orange flavored chewable tablets are magnesium‚ biotin‚ potassium‚ zinc‚ and vitamins C & E.
For a full list of all the nutrients in this Nutritional Frontiers formula‚ please refer to the ingredients tab.
Before giving Just for Kids multivitamin to your children‚ make sure to consult with their pediatrician to see if this supplement is right for them.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Bear-Shaped Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / %DV†
Calories from Fat 0
Total Carbohydrates 2g / <1%
Sugar Alcohols (Xylitol) 2g / *
Vitamin A (29% as Vitamin A/ 71% as natural beta-carotene) 3‚500 IU / 70%
Vitamin C (Corn Free) 250mg / 417%
Vitamin D-3 400 IU / 100%
Vitamin E 30 IU / 100%
(as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols including alpha‚ beta‚ delta and gamma tocopherols).
Thiamine 3mg / 200%
Riboflavin 1.7mg / 100%
Niacinamide / Niacin 25mg / 125%
Vitamin B-6 2mg / 100%
Folic Acid 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B-12 6mcg / 100%
Biotin 300mcg / 100%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 12mg / 120%
Calcium (from Calcium Citrate/Ascorbate Complex) 125mg / 13%
Iodine (from Kelp) 15mcg / 10%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate/Ascorbate Complex) 40mg / 10%
Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 2mg / 13%
Selenium (from Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 20mcg / 29%
Copper (from Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 0.2mg / 10%
Manganese (from Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 2mg / 100%
Chromium ChromaX** (From Chromium Picolinate) 40mcg / 33%
Molybdenum (from Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 5mcg / 7%
Potassium (from Potassium Aspartate Complex) 10mg / <1%
Citrus Bioflavonoids 10mg / *
Boron (from Boron Citrate Complex) 20mcg / *
Vanadium (from Vanadium Krebs***) 3mcg / *
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 40mg / *
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
**ChromaX Trademark of Nutrition 21.
***Krebs = Citrate‚ Fumarate‚ Malate‚ Glutarate and Succinate Complex.
Other Ingredients: Xylitol‚ cellulose‚ ascorbyl palmitate‚ natural orange flavor‚ purified stevia extract‚ vegetable stearate and silica.
(This Product contains no yeast‚ gluten‚ soy protein‚ milk/dairy‚ corn‚ sodium‚ starch‚ artificial coloring‚ preservatives or flavoring).
Certified NF Pure - This formula is 100% guaranteed for purity and potency.
As a dietary supplement‚ children take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal storage conditions‚ store in a cool‚ dry place. (59°-77°F / 15°-25° C) (35-65% Relative humidity).
Tamper resistant package‚ do not use if outer seal is missing.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP Certification
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Milk Free
- Dairy Free
- Corn Free
- Sodium Free
- Starch Free
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
- Yeast Free