|MFG # IPFV5|
UPC # 766298002859
Official Website: http://www.pureencapsulations.com
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What Is It?
IsoProtein Plus® powdered beverage mix is a convenient source of nutrition formulated for daily wellness. IsoProtein Plus provides high protein and calcium from calcium-fortified soy protein isolate, SUPRO PLUS®, and a
scientifically-designed spectrum of nutritional synergists researched for their health benefits. Available in french vanilla and original flavors.
• Soy protein, providing 21 grams of protein and 778 mg.of calcium per serving from specially-fortified SUPRO PLUS soy protein isolate. Soy protein containing isoflavones has been shown in numerous studies to support physical health during menopause through its phytoestrogenic activity. In addition, soy protein with isoflavones supports long-term maintenance for bone, heart and cognitive health.
• Soy isoflavone concentrate, containing the full spectrum of soy’s natural phytoestrogen profile, including genistein, daidzein, and glycitein. Isoflavones have been shown in scientific studies to nutritionally support
cardiovascular health, lipid metabolism, bone density, glucose utilization and estrogen metabolism.
• Soy lecithin, providing a source of phosphatidylcholine, important for cardiovascular, brain, liver, and nervous system function.
• L-glutamine, serving as the primary energy fuel for the maintenance of the gastrointestinal mucosal enterocyte, the regulation of normal muscle metabolism, the support of tissue health and recovery during times of
stress, and general support for the immune system and energy levels.
• Reduced glutathione, promoting immune system, liver,and upper respiratory tract health. Glutathione is one of the most important antioxidants for protection against cellular free radical damage and the proper functioning
of mitochondria and ATP energy production.
• Green tea extract (GTE), containing concentrated polyphenols from the green tea plant, Camellia sinensis. GTE polyphenols have been shown to be one of the most potent of all antioxidants in protecting vital cellular
components, membrane structures, mitochondria and DNA genetic material from free radical damage. GTE helps recycle glutathione to prolong its reduced form and prevent its own oxidation, thereby preserving its antioxidant ability to scavenge oxygen radicals.
• 1,3-Beta glucan, containing glycosidic linkages that are active agents in the defense systems of plants and animals. Derived from the cell walls of certain plants and nutritional yeasts, they help support healthy cellular immune responses and thymus gland function through non-specific activation of macrophages.
• Flax and citrus pectin, providing both soluble and insoluble fibers. This formula is well suited for individuals who may benefit from a diet low in carbohydrates and fat. Flax also has phytoestrogen properties for menopause support and promotes cardiovascular function.
Uses For IsoProtein Plus®
IsoProtein Plus® is a convenient source of high-impact protein energy and nutrition of unsurpassed quality. This ideal daily wellness beverage helps to promote healthy protein-energy utilization and lean muscle mass, immune function, menopause support, cardiovascular health, bone health, and antioxidant protection.
What Is The Source?
IsoProtein Plus® is primarily composed of non-GMO, calcium enriched soy protein isolate. IsoProtein Plus®also contains green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (standardized to contain 60% polyphenols); soy lecithin;
1,3-beta glucan, derived from yeast cell wall; flax seed powder; citrus pectin (peel); reduced glutathione, derived from glucose fermentation; l-glutamine (free-form) (derived from fermentation of vegetables); Vitamin D3,
derived from wool fat (lanolin); soy isoflavone concentrate, derived from non GMO soy beans; Lo Han (Momordica grosvenori) fruit extract; Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf). This beverage powder does not contain artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or added sugars.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.